Tuesday 18 August 2009

I don't wanna be one of the bo-oh-oh-ys

Zuuup,
I'm doing it! I'm blogging. Hallelujah! XD
So what's up folks? How's school? Hearing people talk about school, what classes they take and new friends they've made, have made me wanna go to school. XD I can't wait to be there, in school, meet new people and learn about things I really like. The rest..is just less pleasent. XD

What have I done in my turn? Trying to get out of the house as much as possible, because it's so empty, no one's home! XD I've been trying to find a new schoolbag and wallet. Instead I've bought a blazer (awesome one from second hand) and wasted a fair sum on festival food. Sigh. I hate money. It's so deceptive....
Anywaay XD, I've also been dragged to the open house on Malmö högskola (lärarhögskolan) but it was quite nice. I snacked on their fruit and their candy, even some pencils and stuff. Muahaha. XD It was nice though to check out an university for real, to know how it's kinda going down. ;). It was neat and very clean, it reminded me of a huge warehouse but the rooms and stuff were very fresh and nice. I just couldn't wait to be in one of those lecture rooms. Haha.

Maybe there's something wrong with me but I've started to more and more listen to other things. XD Currently: One Of The Boys-Katy Perry

In Malmö högskola.

0 comments: