Saturday 15 August 2009

Back to business

Hi there,
I decided last night I was going to blog the first thing in the morning but when I got here, I had 30 unread emails to go through- commenting back on youtube, writing back on facebook etc. Then I also got an email from MTV saying the voting for the 2009 Music video awards (21st August) has begun, so I had to check that out. Jonas Brothers are not nominated this year but some other awesome artists are such as: Cobra starship (VOTE! Best pop video "Good girls go bad"), Coldplay and Kings of Leon. Beyoncés "Single ladies" are nominated like for 4 categories, which is awesome. So go and vote! http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2009/categories.jhtml (And I have to go get Good girls go bad...XD)

Back to the case. I haven't blogged in 5 days, how crappy is that? Grr... So mostly I've been up to...nothing. But yesterday me and my sister went over to some ol' friends to play Wii (if I haven't told you our Wii is broken somehow and it's on reparation right now). I'm not a very big fan of videogames but it was pretty awesome playng guitar hero with a full band. :)
Malmö festivalen (kinda summer festival in the city) started yesterday, I didn't have plans going because usually the first day is packed with people and I'm basically afraid of masses of people now (thiefs, bränt barn skyr elden ;). but it turned out mother (hahha mother XD) didn't plan on making dinner so we could eat out, and so we did. It was Cevapcici for me, long time ago but still good ;).

What's more? I've been watching some new movies....... eh he eh he. One called "Twilight", (you've heard of that movie? XD) and "G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra". Let me explain how the fist movie happend. Chch. I met with a friend on tuesday in town (we always have so much fun and I found the most gorgeous shoes ever but I can't/didn't buy them...), she's an huge Twilight fan (but huge just as in huge but not obsessed-crazy) and she'd been on me about Twilight everytime we met. It's not a secret that I don't like the series (books, movies whatever XD) but I guess it's not fair judging and hating on it when I haven't even seen or read one little of it. I basically promised her that I'd watched the movie so I could go back hating on it as much as I liked (because I was sure I'd don't like it even after I'd seen it), but I hoped there would never be an occasion when I would actually had to watch the movie with her. But this tuesday was it.
I'm however glad tht I can honestly say I didn't like the movie. (Even if my friend insists that I'm underdenial XD) And I have like millions of reason why I don't like it which I will tell them to you....if you ask. XD (Don't want this entry to be: why I hate twilight XD) And to be frank, it was long time since I laughed so much at a movie that has absolutely no jokes. XD

I went to see G.I joe on cinema with my sister and brother this wednesday. I don't know the main reason I wanted to watch it, maybe because I hadn't been to the cinema in a long time or I wanted to watch Channing act in a acion movie or I wanted to check out what it is Nick sings about in Kung Fu grip ("Ready to fight, ready to go. Just like a G.I. Joe ") XD Maybe it was all 3 of them. I can describe the whole movie in one single word: B O M. Honestly, this movie had either gunfights or explosions or fire of some sort during its whole 120 minutes. The storyline is shallow and the acting awful (crap to be honest), I could really see their lines popping up in their brains before they said them, except maybe for Sienna Miller which was badass in the movie. ;)

I'm still listening to "Send It On" on repeat, if you wanted to know. XD Anyway here's the video to "Good girls go bad":

0 comments: