Thursday 2 April 2009

Let me escape

Things can be just so wrong sometimes..

It's nothing major but all those little things altogether just makes you so annoyed and even angry. Just like this: my last.fm suddenly decided not to scrobble my iPod anymore (it makes me mad), recently our computer have got this troubleshooting pop-up coming up everytime we start the computer (it makes me mad), haven't been blogging in 3 days (makes me feel disappointed in myself), getting a not very nice new hair cut (makes me sad) and even because my new blog layout doesn't show which date I post my blogentries (makes me mad). All of this gives me anxiety! Aarrgh! I don't know why but all thsoe things just bottle up inside of me and I get this feeling of being annoyed and anxious. I hate it! I don't know what makes this feeling and if it's some hormone thing or puberty thing I than hate this human system!

ARRHHHGHHGHGHG!


Let me escape...

2 comments:

Caroline said...

I-landsproblem :(

Tiffany said...

UURRRKK!