Friday 17 April 2009

Going to 9th grade again

So yesterday I had a day off from school (yupp, already :P) and it was really nice. For the second time I finished 9th grade I went to visit my old school (which is 2 minutes from my home but anyway XD). My sister (9th grader) is one of the scriptwriters to the musical all the 9th graders in the school is ahving in the end of this term. As the good big sister as I am I'm well updated in the matter and when I found out they were going to have a Jonas Brothers song in it (herk..I had nothin' to do with it!..herk) I really wanted to help them with the music part. Since I've gone to the same school I guess it would be quite okey for a big sister to help, wouldn't it?...

ANYWAY, since Jenny has music class on thursdays I saw a oppurtunity to talk some with my old teacher. I went to the school around 10 and I got all these flashbacks from the "ol' times". Was I really that small when I was in 5th grade? NO WAY! :P I met up with Jenny and her friends and we went to their music class. The teacher still remembered me, haha good for him XD, and I was even aloud to come in with them and play some. :D The one's that have had this teacher as music teacher (or any teacher at all) remebers how he is, trying to be funny and talk way to much. But it wasn't so annoying this time and I actually listened to him (he still talks alot) but alot of it isn't actually just bullshit. :P We played guitar (yeeaay XD) and I poned everyone, no JK, but it was kinda cute. Seeing them learn A chord and D chord. :P Anyway it was kinda nice, I hope that I can help them with their musical, it'd awesome. :P


AAAAAHHh! She is following me! :'

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Haha, härligt! :)

När jag gick till mange för typ en eller två år sen såg jag att den förvandlats till värsta gangsterskolan typ. Det var sorgligt.

Kajsa said...

Jag besökte min grundskola i ettan, det är verkligen lite deja vu-aktig känsla över att komma tillbaka. Vi kommer nog känna likadant om Latin... sorgligt. Jag vill inte bli vuxen!! Jag är nöjd med att vara halv-vuxen.

Tiffany said...

re Carro:HAha visst har skolorna blivit sånna. Söderkulla också ok den var lite av en gangsterskola innan men nu urk XD

re Kajsa: Jo det är det. Jag kände så innan men jag tror det är långt kvar innan jga blir vuxen. Iaf. inte de närmsta åren XD

Jenni said...

Jag var SÅÅ säker på att han inte skulle känna igen dig för en sekund X'DDD Haha! Det va kul :)