Tuesday 28 April 2009

I'm h-ANGRY

I watched the last episode of Heroes season 3 today (they say it's season 3 but volume 4, idk I say season 4 all the time XD). People! I don't like this! I felt like screaming and crying for 2 months! How could...?! Why did...?!?! What happened to..?! AARRGHHHH, SYYYLLLAAAAAARRRR you PERV!!
Oh yeah, I'm just a little bit annoyed. Basically everything will change from now on expecially from one certain point of view. I mean is it even necessary to start liking a character if they just gonna die anyway?! Argh.

Anyway besides that I must say I really liked season 4 as whole. There were alot of features that gave back the first "Heroes" feeling, I particularly liked the story about Coyote Sands. It made me scared. XD And the season finale just made me so freakin' angry which means the show's still alive and affects me, hö-hö. So much have changed during the last 3 seasons people have gone from good to bad to good and vice versa. People have lived, died and come back (or some not yet!). Concepts have changed. But above all people have come and gone like flies. I mean if they must make so many changes (among those so many I DON'T like) and even KILL a regular (yes he is dead to me), why don't they bloody remove Sylar?! I can't stand him anymore and I think his whole story is over the top and overrated, we get that he kills for fun, we get that it's not his intention, we get that he is a "bad guy", we get that he is insane! It has been going on basically since Heroes started; WE GET IT! Take in a new BAD guy! Like Adam I liked him!
In order to keep the ratings up the need to, besides writing a great story, pour and basically drown the show with new characters WHO STAYS for more than one season! AND bring back old characters that just have "disappeared". I really like Heroes and I hope with all my heart that it'll run at least 2 more seasons.

By the way, I'm really glad that so many (not many but many when it comes to reading this blog) have voted on my poll. :D Twitter, make some room! ;)

4 comments:

Caroline said...

NAAAJ, är det sista avsnittet? ;( Ska kolla sen.
IHH, säsong 4 har varit riktigt bra och Coyote Sands-avsnittet var sjuuuuuuukt bra!

Tiffany said...

Usch nej kolla inte på den, den är så hemsk ! :'(

Jo verkligen det avsnittet var det bästa sedan länge.

Elin said...

I'm gonna watch it tonight ;P

Tiffany said...

... ;)