Thursday 23 April 2009

B-ing a B-zy B

Did you get that? Being a Busy Bee. XD Yeah I'm really funny I know...<.<' (not)
Anyway, I have tons of things to do mostly schoolstuff and then also theatre performances, violin concerts and finding dresses for freakin' prom and graduation. There aren't enough hours on a day for me. Arggh -_-

Just checking in to tell you how things are, busy busy busy busy! Btw should I get a twitter? XD

Look what I found in Metro today (the tiniest notice) "Jonas Brothers to Sweden this fall"
Wiiiiee! XD

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Hur går det med klänningletandet?
Är inte din bal vädligt snart?

Tiffany said...

Har hittat två styckna men är inte ehlt säkert ännu. Men ja tack för pressen. XD

mekz said...

vad gör du på söndag? hör av dig vi kanske kan fika?

Giulia said...

Lätt en twitter-tiff, jag är helt för!!

Tiffany said...

re Giulia: HAHA! XD Jag blir frestad! XD