Saturday 11 April 2009

You'll find a brighter day because..

..Love is on its way!

The video is kinda boring but "I've got nothin'". XD I hope you like my playing anyway, it took me extra long time to work out the correct strumming pattern. Pls comment! :D

Otherwise my spring break is coming to an end, and surprisingly enough I feel that I have been able to do the things I've wanted and still not be overly stressed out. It's been chill. :) I went to the city with a friend today. We went these small boutiques people like never go into it was loads of fun (btw found a coat, nümph, which I desperately want to buy XD). We then went to eat at espresso house which ended up with us staying in those arm chairs for 2 hours. Haha we do talk alot. XD

I really appreciate you guys who've commented on my last video. I'm glad. I'll be working on them soon I promise. Anyway Toodles!

4 comments:

Bodil said...

Trevligt det var igår hörru :)

Tiffany said...

Jo det var riktigt kul :D Vi får göra om det nångång :D

Kattis. said...

Valdigt vackert sjunget och spelat vannen.

Tiffany said...

Aw tack Kattis. :) De va länge sen man hörde av dig! :D