Saturday 18 April 2009

Zac=awesome dad!

Yesterday I went and saw the very anticipated 17 again. Even after the bad review in Metro I was still convinced it'd be good. Me and a classmate and her sister went ot see it and we chose the later show so we could avoid the 14-year olds gasping after Zac. XD

Anyway I'm glad to say I loved the movie. (YYYEESS! haven't seen a really good movie since years XD) After I read the review saying it was a typical Disney moral movie I was kinda surprised to see stuff like teenage pregnancy, health class and such. I guess it was PG-13 in the US? XD I'm glad they chose to take this part into the movie because it gave they movie a certain depth which is unlike the other Disney movies (and above all the disneychannel original movies).

The movie was hilarious and I seriously don't there were as much as 10 minutes when I didn't laughed out loud. Zac is so genious in the comedian role. But Zac is awesome throughout this whole movie. I mean I'd have Zac efron as my dad anytime! XD But I'm happy that he can finally show people that he can act-for real. Because he is really talented and I bet my Jonas Brothers CDs that he'll do a Drama soon and be great! :)

I noticed alot of Disneychannel actors/actresses in the movie too, like the actor playing young Ned, was in Suite life of Zack and Cody, the girl playing Nicole, have been in Hannah Montana and Cory in the house and then Sterling Knight of course playing Alex being the awesome Chad in Sonny with a Chance. I really hope Sterling gets some more movie roles because he is really great. Loved Alex in the movie as well.
I think I've talked way too much about the movie already without saying anything really. There are so many funny and good scenes in this movie and I can't wait to see it again. Strongly recomend! Brava!

"And thirdly....he has a small weiner" XD

4 comments:

Caroline said...

Aaah, underhållande film :D
Var det PG-13 i USA? Wth xD Den är barntillåten här.

Tiffany said...

Jag menar att antagligen var det PG 13 där. XD Skulle tro de va nått sånt.

Giulia said...

twitter.com/giuliaburman, haha men det är inget spännande och jag har ingen som följer.. det är roligare att följa andra :P

Giulia said...

Haha neej sluta få inte ångest, usch jag kan verkligen känna den ångesten.. Tänk inte på det, ta det som det kommer och i värsta fall tar du din coola färglada klänning ;) Vad glad jag blev att du tyckte min var fin i alla fall, jag är jättenöjd.

Jaa men visst vill man se Jude Law, han är så sjukt attraherande. hahah!! Har du sett The Holiday?? Där är han riktigt bra.. (haha min kändiskärlek)