Sunday 7 September 2008

Burnin' Up for best Pop Music Video!

Haven't written for a while and after a very long time I've got Blog-drought!
Anyway what have been up? A busy schoolweek is what's been up, school have just begun to be hectic. My french teachers(yes we have two!) is killing us, it is homework after homework after homework. Geeshh.
And we got lockers now, at PAULI oh yeah having lockers at your school is so out now, having lessons in your school is overrated... I MISS LATIN so much! XD
How come i use XD smileys so much? I should stop, I mean Nick Jonas doesn't understand them. That's why whenever I talk to americans or so I have to use jk or lol. XD You undertsand them right?

This weekend I decided to make a very productive weekend, I made homeworks, recorded not just ONE song but two, played the violin, looked up the universities schools on the net, played the guitar and watched two movies. Wow it really wasa productive weekend.
I've recorded Lovebug, ladies and gentlemen and we've see what's going to happen after my poll's over. ;) It's up to you.

Looking up the schools on the net made me feel very...good. Muhahaha feeling so grown-up and important. I didn't look up all the schools I wrote down but about half of them, it is a veeeery long list I must say. XD Website after websiate gradually I become more depressed, the fees and requirements gave me a reality slap (MAAHHAHAA, class Speu3 we make up most wonderful words XD). Studying abroad is a difficult process, very difficult. It made me think....what do I really want? If I am to study abroad that's it, what I study there is more or less the "profession" I will be doing in the future and more depressing is if I fail studying abroad then I'm doomed for sure. All the money and all the effort, gone for nothing.
There are certain programmes I feel very tempted to study but do I dare to go for it?




Hey! I'm on TV! :D

Btw, don't forget to watch the MTV Video awards! Jonas brothers both being nomineed and performing, what an awesome show! ;) For the stupid timechange, it's Live 2 o'clock in the middle of night here in Sweden. Watch it on mtv.se tomorrow or it will show reprises on thuesday and friday.

GO BURNIN'N UP for Best Pop music video!!!

0 comments: