Monday 8 September 2008

Miley or TH? -the new "plague or cholera"

Just a quick update...THE VMA's. Disastrous...no jk. The boys neither won the Best Pop video nor the Best video of the year, which BOTH went to Mrs Britney Spears. Well let's all hope she gets her act together after this, stealing two awards from the boys! :'( Just kidding.

Otherwise I thought JB's performance of Lovebug (which is also their new single!!) was worth watching the awards for! (Well I'd watch it even if they only were gustes but anyway..XD)
Watch the performance right here: http://www.mtv.se/mtv/?StoryId=68676&playlistId=106639&vid=273290 Joe coming out from that taxi is the coolest thing . ;)
I must admit that Taylor Swift made a pretty good job at hosting and I'm very glad that Miley didn't win Best new Artist, muahhaha (more evil laughter). But when I think about it, Miley or Tokiohotel? (omg, did I just write that in my blog?) I really dislike them both, but I think I have had my rage against TH (FOR NOW!), this morning when I thought they'd won Best Pop video.
So I must say TH, hating Miley is much funnier! XD
I guess MTV is not quite ready for letting the Disney stars in yet..... NEXT YEAR, I TELL YOU, NEXT YEAR! XD

Winners of VMA's 2008
VIDEO OF THE YEAR
Britney Spears - "Piece of Me"
BEST NEW ARTIST
Tokio Hotel - "Ready, Set, Go!"
BEST FEMALE VIDEO
Britney Spears - "Piece of Me"
BEST MALE VIDEO
Chris Brown - "With You"
BEST ROCK VIDEO
Linkin Park - "Shadow Of The day"
BEST POP VIDEO
Britney Spears - "Piece of Me"
BEST HIP HOP VIDEO
Lil Wayne - "Lollipop"
BEST DANCING IN A VIDEO
Pussycat Dolls - "When I Grow Up"


Jonas Brothers being on the Swedish Metro..again.

6 comments:

Kajsa said...

Hate to say it, but I didn't think Jb's video was that great. I've seen them do much better than that, I even think I heard Nick sing false at one time. Well, they're still our favourite boys, right?

Tiffany said...

re Jim: Well it's all about the new starts now, isn't
Thanks for commenting anyway.

re Kajsa: Auch, thanks for being so MEAN Kajsa!
Which video? You mean their Lovebug performance?

Kajsa said...

Yes, I meant specific their MTV Lovebug performance, not in general. It's not mean, I just didn't think it was their best performance, that's all.

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Well you know what I better not write this comment. Keep having a nice day. :D

Elin said...

It's just sad that Britney could take those prices from the boys. I mean she's over, right? xP
And then I must say that I love Linkin Park's "Shadow of the Day" so something good came with it ^^

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Yeah I know, but the thing is there are still so many Britney fans out there. They'll make her come back! XD But really I think she's finished, go home and take of your babies instead. XD