Wednesday 3 September 2008

Jonas Brothers who?



I got a textmessage from a friend this morning saying that Jonas Brothers was in the "local newspaper" (Sydsvenskan) adn almost immediately I dress and get down to the nearest grocery store to buy it. And on my way home I also picked up the free newspapers and who is not in Metro today too? XD The first article (picture one) is from Sydsvenskan and the second (picture two) is from Metro, both reviewing their new CD "A Little bit Longer".

I was however a bit surprised over the somewhat bad criticsism (3 our of 5 and 2 out of 5). What the both have in common is that they think that the boys tries to be rock when they obviously is pop, well I do understand this. When I myself heard the new songs for the first time I also felt this new older, more mature sound with touches of rock, but still they have lots of Pop songs and blablabla and the cristics thinks: what do they really want to mediate? like"stick to what you know!" XD.
As said before I think it's good for the boys to experiment with a sound and new songs. They've sung rosy-puppylove Pop their whole life now and it's awesome that they've finally kicked Walt Disney's butt and come out to play new things. XD It's great to know that they've come to a point in their career that they feel comfortable to experiment with a new sound. It's good for them! (and just FYI WE LOVE IT!)
That was that

The poll run-out time is today and I'm very happy to know that not less than 26 people participated. Let's see the results shall we?
Do you the "Jonas Brothers"?
OMJ, YES! answered 21 voters
Yeah, after you talking 'bout them all the time, answered 2 voters
What brothers? answered 2 voters

Haha I especially thought the 2 voters who took the second option, huhuhu sry guys XD And for those who took the last option, YOU'VE just been living under a rock haven't you?!?! XD
A new poll is up and make sure to vote! Let's break that participation record guys! I have faith in you ! ;)
[don't forget to watch Heroes tonight TV4 21.00!]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

De var även i DN,

Elin said...

Det börjar bli mycket JB i tidningarna nu... Har inte kollat om de var med i Skånskan, men det kan jag göra och sen tänkte jag vara lite allmänt whinig på min blogg :P

melanie said...

I voted #2, remember summer 07' when you were listening to SOS and Kids of the Future like all the time? That's how I got to know them =)
You like Gucci? The Fall Collection? With bohemian touch?

Tiffany said...

re KP: MUAHAHA they are everywhere! XD

re Mel: You like a little bit longer? :D That one is easier to play I can tell you! :D
Yeah the one in etno style, or whatever you call it XD