Wednesday 10 September 2008

Epic movie this way comes[edited]


I sense another Epic movie coming this way, called "Push". As I have understood it, it's supposed to be Heroes taken on the big-screen crossing Jumper crossing the Dark knight.

The movie is about a Nick Gant (Chris Evans, my fave. superhero actor! XD), whose father was genetically altered to be the perfect government assassin. After his father gets brutally murdered Nick swears revenge on the agency, Division, that caused his fathers death.
Nick starts to gather a group of psychic individuals to bring "Division" down, which have created and experiment with psychic drugs for years. He eventually teams up with Cassie Holmes(Dakota Fanning, she made me interested in this movie in the first place, DAKOTA!), who can see the future, and starts to track down a girl who have survived and escaped being an experiment of Division.

Okey, that summary literally sucked but I hope I got you at least a little interested. The movie premieres 6th febuary in the U.S and I CAN'T wait. Dakota with superpowers does it get any better than this? (I don't think so) The movie has also a great cast such as Camilla Belle and Djimon Hounsou.


Thanks again for everyone who have taken part of the poll! 26 votes that's awesome! :D
Which song should I put up on Youtube next?
Hey There Delilah (Plain White T's) , answered 2 voters
A Little bit Longer (JB) , answered 13 voters
Lovebug (JB) , answered 11 voters
Another, which I'll tell you in the next comment , none

Close call between A litte bit longer and Lovebug I must say, during the whole week they had about the same votes. I''ll see what I will do about the videos but I know for sure that at least one video is coming up very soon. Patience! XD
A new Poll will up as usual, let's vote!

PEOPLE! I've uploaded a brand new video on my Youtube. It's unfortunately NOT "A little bit longer" but guys be patient I WILL make one of that too, don't worry! :D
It's my "real" cover of Lovebug, I know I know the vocals in it really sucks but I jsut got tired of re-record it after the 10th time. XD Just turn the volume down and enjoy the motion pictures! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3mIHr83dC4

4 comments:

melanie said...

the movie sounds great! I love the Cast, especially Chris Evans <3, I think I'm gonna watch it

Elin said...

Chris Evans... isn't that the fire guy in Fantastic Four? Dakota is cool and the film sounds interesting ;P maybe I'll see it ;)

Tiffany said...

re Mel: yeah I loove the cast too! I can't wat to see it :D

re Elin: He is Human torch! XD I really long to see the trailer..:D

Caroline said...

chris evans och dakota! how nice :D får kolla in trailern.