Sunday 14 September 2008

When you get a dumb-bell at your head

This is just gonna be a quick update and pls read the entry about the Hannah Montana syndrome, huuhuh I think it's really good. XD

I wanted to tell you guys, the whole afternoon today went to make my new cover music video of "Hey there Delilah" by Plain White T's. That is officially the first cover that is NOT Jonas Brothers. Huhu. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91Im8OAALA0 HEre you go, don't hesitate to leave a comment! :D

About the dumb-bell at my head. Me and my brother were sorta kidding around and just like that SMACK, I got the end of the dumb-bell (hantel) my brother held in his hand on my forehead. SEARING PAIN! I was lying on the bed like for 10 minutes with my hand on my forehead before daring going to the bathroom and look at the damage. I'll tell you I was dead afraid when I got hit ON THE HEAD, it was not like a touch of the dumb-bell, it was a hit! I was so afraid that it would bleed and...yeah I don't know, it's made of iron (or whatever) for christ sake! XD
Anyway, it left about a 2 cm wound and it bled a bit. Not mentioning the pain!!

Also, why did I upload a photo of a NYPD here? He's handsome don't you think? ;) Haha, this is a photo from the set of Jonas Brothers 3D movie, yes just like Hannah Montana BUT it will totally rock. Not are they jsut better artists than her but Joe in a cop suit that's gotta beat eveything! XD
The movie premieres in the US 27th February, can't wait!

Goodnight and Goodbye, for now!

5 comments:

Kajsa said...

Just a syupid question - what is a dumb-bell?!

Caroline said...

jag undrar också det ....hm?

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa&Carro: HAha XD Det är en sån vikt, ni sån sånna man lyfter för att träna arm musklerna. XD Hantel ?

Caroline said...

shit vad ont det måste ha gjort o.O

Tiffany said...

re Carro: JO SJUKT! Eller ja, jag inbillade mig not att det gjorde mer ont än vad det gjorde. Men shit så rädd jag blev!