Friday 21 May 2010

Movies to watch

Charlie St. Cloud
I just cried my eyes out to this. MUST SEE!


Interception
"Your mind is the scene of the crime" man, you got me already. Cool seeing Ellen Paige doing action, thought she'd get stuck in indie movies.


Toy Story 3
Thought this was getting a bit too much buzz, but of course I'll watch it anyway. Toy Story is my childhood! XD


Knight and Day
Looks like a turkey, probably gonna be a turkey but I think it could be very entertaining. I like funny Tom Cruise. Or maybe I just really like the fact that they have Uprising-Muse in the trailer. XD

5 comments:

Elin said...

Inception har jag velat se sen jag såg trailern på bio för evigheter sen :D Och Knight and Day verkar kul typ James Bond möter Charlie's Angels :P

Caroline said...

Fan, jag bölade till Charlie st cloud. Wtf, till en trailer liksom...?! XD

Inception verkar asnice.

sandra said...

åh , charlie st. cloud verkar skitbra!

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Ah okej, den verkar fett bra. :)

re Carro: AHHAHAHA, visst?! Sånna cry-ers vi e. XD Usch nej, kommer böla ihjäl mig när jag ser filmen på riktigt men det gär inget. :P

re Sandra: visst! Underar när den komemr ut i London, längtar :D:D

Jenni said...

Toy Story 3 8DD