Wednesday 19 May 2010

Dude, are you for real?

So it's late at night and it might make me bitchier than usual but this is the deal.

This is the Justin Bieber deal.

It's not a secret that I think the Justin Bieber hype is ridonkulous but I was always just following the flow with some moterate tweet hating and snorting out loud everytime someone says his name. I HAVE heard some of his songs, to be more exact 2 one of which I don't remember but the other one is Baby, (only because I listen to Radio Disney and I'm too lazy to change station). I was like alright 14 year whose voice hasn't broke singing about girls, alright. But that's the new society I guess, and I guess he must be attractive somehow in order to make all these fans crazy. It's not I've never seen his photo but he doesn't look like himself on all those CD covers does he?!
But I'm a person who's not really comfortable trashing something I don't know, so just like Twilight I now have a green card for ranting on Justin Bieber.

I don't know why and what made me click on Baby on youtube and watch the music video. So don't ask me. I had watched around 50 seconds and the first "ddduuuuuddee!" comes into my head.

Is this dude for real? First of all to be honest he is actually one unattractive kid with a bowl cut and tacky clothes. He just looks so beyond plain it almost hurt. So this is the guy all the girls are screaming and crying for I mean at least Joe Jonas is hot. XD We're in the bloody 21th century have you heard of a stylist? (And is he doing some sort of commercial for those plastic watches? He wears all the time)

As it's not bad enough seeing this plain 10 year old acting all cool and doing heart signs with his hands, he also acts flirty?! DDDUUUUUUDDDEEEEEEEEEEE. Tugging the girl's jacket, following her touching her chin, touching her there touching her here. DDDUUUUUUDDDDEEEEEE. I can't hardly buy when you sing about girls in your songs and you act all canoodling with girls in you video?!?! DUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDEEEEEE, are you for real? You don't know nothin' 'bout them girls alright?!

And I can even see through that gangsta image with this "girl" being latino and his friends being black. DDUUUDDDEEE, you're an insanely skinny ass white dude. Who are you trying to fool?!

I've got 3 advices for you Justin Bieber;
one, get a stylist and a personal trainer
two, don't act flirty
three, stop tredning on Twitter (we have had enough)

4 comments:

Caroline said...

haha! fattar inte hela grejen med honom alltså. sämst!

Tiffany said...

Aså har du sett hans videor?! De är sjukt fel!

Kajsa said...

Nåja, jag kan tänka mig att en fjortonåring tycker han söt. Det jag stör mig mest på dock är att han är kaxig som om han varit en stor stjärna i tio år, och han har fällt flera idiotiska kommentarer om andra artister som typ Mariah Carey.

Tiffany said...

Well ok aksnke en åttaåring! Usch nej jag tål inte honom när e han så kaxing. Vet inte dock vad han sa om MAriah Carey.