Saturday 1 May 2010

I'm weird like that

Ddduuuuuuuddeeeeee.
So I realized I'll probably never blog the way I used to anymore, which is sad really but I can't go on pretending I will. Now I basically take more pictures than blog XD. So really, if you follow my tumblr you'll keep uo with what I do and where I go, in a kinda artistic way. XD So here's a photo update.

Anyway, last couple of weeks me and my friend has gone on these "explore London weekend". Last week we went to Hampstead, this really snobby area where people on picnic drink champagne and eat cheese (not kidding). Here we are on parliament hill in hampstead heath, overlooking the London skyline. (The picture's not the best and pretty small while uploaded, but I'm sure I can spy the gerkin).


Boy chasing dog.



Some weekend ago we went to Regent's park. Here's a dude sitting under the trees and reading. Of the parks I've been to in London Regent's park is no doubt my fave. It's absolutely beautiful.



Ok, peace out.

2 comments:

Kajsa said...

I liked Regent Park too :)

Tiffany said...

Yeah, it's nice. :)