Sunday 9 May 2010

Hey beautiful world

I'm a master of myself depressed. But I do think the chocolate worked a little bit.

So I'm kind of in the middle of my exam revision weeks and it's just a lot of pressure. Especially with my Online journalism essay I really wanna do well cuz I know I A'd all of the other parts. The essay is really unmotivating and frankly I don't know how to write it well (well enough for A).

I have 2 exams in 2 weeks. Marketing and Mandarin. Marketing is a pain there are so many models to remember. I don't worry about Mandarin that much however I didn't do as well as I thought I could on the listening and speaking exam. Stupid roleplay.

Well the nightmare doesn't really end after my exams either, I still have a portfolio of articles and an essay to write until the 28th of May, of which the essay I haven't even started writing.

So today was one of those days I lay in bed thinking, pondering, wondering, trying to make sense of why I constantly put myself into these psychological challenging situations. It feels like I'm literally tearing my brain up with all of these decisions, issues, pressure and guilt I must go through.

There has to be some advantages of being me. I don't see any of them right now.

Hey, beautiful world. When will I live with you?

0 comments: