Sunday 30 May 2010

Like a satellite, I’m in an orbit all the way around you

Hey,
If you happen to like crappy writing and have some minutes to spare, read my review. I need feedback. :P

SSOOOOOOOOO, I'm Summer holiday biyatch! INSANE! I didn't think I'd make it, can't believe I'm done with my first year! It just hit me the other day, how crazy is that?! It's been a hello of a rocky road but I appreciate it, I've learnt a lot, a lot!

I'm gonna have 2 free weeks in London before I make my way back to Svea land. :) It's weird because I usually don't have time to actually do things in London, I'm absolutely gonna make up for lost time. After all it is LONDON for crying out loud. :) Two fo my friends from Sweden is coming here 7th of June. We're gonna have an awesome week inlcuding a trip to Bournmouth, can't wait.

I'm also looking for flats at the moment, I'm gonna move from here! (YYEESS! XD) Me and 2 other girls is gonna share and I'm really looking forward to it. :)

And if you haven't noticed I rooted for Germany on Eurovision song contest. Isn't Lena the cutest person you've ever seen? Gosh I wanna marry her. XD

2 comments:

Kattis. said...

WHOHO! Jag kommer om en vecka! Ska bli bäst!

Tiffany said...

Wooohh! Verkligen, det kommer bli bäst :)