Thursday 2 July 2009

300th Post and not a good one

Welcome, you are now reading my 300th blog entry at this blog. I find it pretty awesome ;)

So let me tell you what I do with my life nowadays;
-Sleep
-Run in the morning
-Eat
-Play guitar
-Watch TV
-Tweets
-Hang out with friends
-Try to be inside as much as possible (when it's this warm so yes!)
-Sing
-Occasionally make videos

Yup, that's pretty much it. Although (!) I went out today in the morning to get some colour on my legs while reading manga, it was kinda nice too. XD I've been playing the guitar alot and I've learnt some new songs: Thinking of You by Katy Perry and Turn Right & Fly with me by Jonas Brothers. Can't wait to show ya guys ;).
I did a video of This is me from Camp Rock a couple of days ago and I did the tutorial today. I must admit my video making skillsa re kinda low right now. Where have all my ideas gone? Anyway this is my cover of This is Me, it's kinda crappy but yeah:

Wanna come and play together sometime? ;)

I just have to bring this up... didn't you hear thousands of broken heart last night? I did.
Kevin Jonas is engaged. For real. He flew in from Canada yesterday and proposed to his girlfriend, no settled wedding date yet. It's still a bit unreal but hey stars has their life too don't they? Anywho I'm really happy for him and I wish them all the best. Things are going to change, no matter if they like it or not. But at least I'm glad it's changing this way... :)

4 comments:

-'Lovebug said...

du är asbra! ;) du får lägga upp när du sjunger thinking of you, älskar den låten! vi ses :D

Tiffany said...

Awww! Tack så mkt! :') Jo det ska jag göra :) Kul att du skriver föresten. Fortsätt tweeta! ;)

Elin said...

You actually have the energy to run in the morning? :O

Tiffany said...

Actually yes. :D I get it from listening to lines ;)