Friday 31 July 2009

It's time to step into the future

Finally put my act together and made the goddamn video. XD

It's official, I'm a master of wasting time. I tell you I've hardly done anything in 4 weeks now, but you know what? I looove it. I love beeing free to do exactly whatever I want. If I feel like lying in bed reading manga all day I can, if I wanna watch a marathon of the big bang theory on my laptop I can. I love it. I guess the huge and quite scary change in September have made me appreciate what I have here even more. I truly enjoy every single minute of the summer break and sometimes I even wish that it would never end. XD

Isn't it weird though? How fast times really moves? It felt like just the other week when I was talking with my friend about our futures and how we wanted to do this and that when "we grow up". That was in March. I don't think I thought that day would actually come, the day when my future begins. I've been obsessing and thinking over it for so many years I thought I'd keep doing it forever, and never acutally go through that part of my life. But here I am all grown up and I've chosen my road, and it's up to me to fight for the best along that road.
But as I see it now, the future is bright. There are alot of obstacles to tackle and especially where I'm going. But you can't help what you're dreaming about and that's why I can't give up right now.

2 comments:

Elin said...

Seems like you've finally found some light in all those negative and scared thoughts of yours! That's great :)

And I agree with you. Time really does fly by. It seems it was just yesterday we were struggling with Leif's final history essay xD

And your guitar playing is as awesome as usual :)

Tiffany said...

Yeah, thanks. :) Really it feels so much better now, mostly thanks to you guys' support. I appeciate alot :3

I know, it's crazy. We've graduated already and it's like over XD. I went through some old pictures, found some from naturexkursionen with Eva, was it in first grade? I still remember that wet day as if it were yesterday. XD