Sunday 5 July 2009

Smart is the new sexy

Hi there,
My blog gives me guilty feelings, yup it does. The nasty feelings comes creeping in when I read other blogs or when I realize I haven't written anything in 3 days. Curse these feelings! It is certainly most silly and imaginative but they work. I'm writing now am I not?

Anyway, let me tell you the effects of sunny-days-and-being-restless-indoors. You develop an addiction to a new TV series. He he he yeess you doo( being creepy)... You see that's what's happening to me.


I started to watch the Big Bang theory during early summer break on TV, in lack of other programmes. I've heard of it before but never got myself watching it or anything. I think it was one evening when I was home alone, I watched it while I was eating dinner, I fell for it immediately. It was hilarious. Then I started to watch it more and more regularly. And then when you are used to it showing everyday at 7 (or lately 6.30) in the evening, you can't really feel anythingelse than irritated and maybe angry because it's weekend and you cant watch it. Becoming addited, oh yes. So now I'm acting all no life and watching it on youtube and stuff. He he he but it's sooo gooddd...(being creepy)

So what is it about? It's about two brainiac guys, Sheldon and Leonard, who live together in a apartment. One day there's a girl moving into the apartment next to them and Leonard gets a immediate crush on her. The boys soon find out she couldn't be more different from them, she's blonde (kinda inside and outside XD), goodlooking and her trending conversations topics are her exes, ex boyfriends. It's like a huge culture clash. XD

What's so funny and addictive about this show is that it shows geekyness in a different view. It's a new modern show and has so many features of geekyness you yourself recognizes. And actually showing a cool and funny side of being geeky. I mean I find myself wishing I could understand what the hell Sheldon are saying sometimes. XD But that's also the charming and funny part of the show, not understanding the scientific expressions they so often use.

Anywho the show is so wonderfully hilarious and geeky you can't stop watching. I strongly recommend! :)

2 comments:

Elin said...

I think I've happened to watch an episode or two...

Tiffany said...

Oh gosh it's awesome! :D:D