Wednesday 8 July 2009

I know London is calling

Hello,
I''ll be going to the United Kingdom (trying to make it sound dramatic XD). We'll be staying for 6 days (returning the 14th), which will be my longest stay in London ever. I'm really looking forward to it (I think I'm getting the butterflies!). We have some things on the agenda like; going to a viewing of my flat, going to an open seminare at my school, make a bank account. Then loads of shopping. ;)

I've been thinking of taking my laptop with me (since we'll be staying at my friend's apt with wifi) but I'll be having so much stuff with me, it'd be too heavy (I think). So I probably won't blog for 6 days now but I'll Tweet, that's for sure (from my brothers iPhone that is...XD)!

Okej, have to go fix the rest of the things now. Taking the bus 4.59 to the trainstation (to copenhagen airport) tomorrow. I'm already yawning. XD Getting kinda nervous, there are so much stuff that has to go right! Wish us luck! :P

Toodles! Rule Britannia! XD

2 comments:

Caroline said...

hihi ha det så roligt :) :)

Meikei said...

jag vill önksa dig det samma. Riktigt glad för din skull!! Puss