Sunday 26 July 2009

10 truths about me

I got tagged. Blimey, so here goes ten truths about me.

1. I'm a Twitter whore. Haha like you didn't know XD. It's mad, my dream right now is like Tweeting from my cellphone.

2. My greatest inspiration is Alice in Wonderland. The whole atmosphere and style of Alice in Wonderland makes me tingle of joy. Everything in Alice in Wonderland inspires me from mad hatters to a deck of cards. Wonderland is my sweet escape.

3. Sometimes I wish I had a cooler music taste. Don't get me wrong I looove my music taste (I only listen to awesome music ya know) but sometimes, only sometimes I wish I could listen to more cool and mature music like: Kings of Leon, the Killers, Cobra Starship, Panic at the disco, Fall out boy, We the kings and so on. Well in a sense I do listen to that, but if you know me the percentage is not exactly high, I mean I listen to Jonas Brothers like 90% of the time.

4. I like fashion. Finally coming out of the closet, I guess I didn't want to make it all official because I thought people would judge me and the way I dress. But it's okey now, I think I have a good sense of style and that's it. I like fashion in a level that's not just about me and how I should dress. Fashion really speaks to me and I can see the great art in fashion. I can easily find myself enthralled while watching fashion shows on FTV (fashion television XD) and fashion magazines just completes me. I love keeping up with my favourite designers and fashion icons. Fashion is not shallow or stupid to me.

5. I get kicks out of singing and dancing to the High school musical soundtracks. You should try it, it's the best workout. ;) I guess the songs really put me in an awesome mood and when you sing the songs out loud you can't help dancing too. If I could and had the time I would learn all the dances in the movies. Nothing is really cooler than choreographed dancing. ENVY!

6. My ultimate celebrity crush is Zac Efron. Zac is my man, end of story.

7. I don't connect with my parents. At least not as much I wished that we could. I wish I could tell them things and know that they won't judge me. I wish they knew more about me and I about them. I wish we could do things together or just talk about everything and nothing.

8. I've always wanted to wear a school uniform and go to boarding school. Come on who doesn't? XD I think much of it comes from the days when I was obsessed with Harry Potter, but still it would be so awesome.

9. I'm afraid I'll never love again. What if I can't?

10. My greatest accomplishment is teaching myself playing the guitar. Yes, my proudest moments, might sound lame but it's the truth. It's a wonderful proof of that I can do whatever if I just put my mind into it. I'll say I probably know more than 15 songs by now and I still love learning new songs.

I tag everyone who read this, but especially Mel, Meks and Carro. XD It's refreshing somehow telling truths about yourself. DO it! :P

9 comments:

Elin said...

Love shows its face when you least expect it. Believe me, many more times you'll find yourself loving someone without any idea how you got there :P

Alice in Wonderland is awesome. I've only seen the Disney movie once and I've seen an old live-action version once, but the book is absolutely amazing xD

Btw, one thing I'm definately gonna buy in Japan is a school uniform. They had school uniforms on display in Torquay when I was there since it was the beginning of August when I went home and it was so cool seeing all those different school uniforms in the clothes stores xD

Kajsa said...

What really happens when you get tagged? I mean, what is it for?

I have also felt like that about music, but lately I've been thinking that there really isn't much of a diffenerce. It's just in people's minds there is a difference in the "quality" between those bands.

I know, I confessed a while ago that I actually like to wear clothes that are in now, instead of having a completely independent style. But then, I think I manage to make the present styles to mine.

I have also wanted to have school uniforms and go in an old school building. That would be so cool!

If you want to let someone in, then you can. It's all in the mind if you can take the chance and let someone new in. I know, I'm scared too after getting burned. But in the end, I feel as I want to fall in love again and therefore hope that when the right person comes along I will not close myself in. I hope...

Perhaps I've never said this, but I really think it is admirable how you have taught yourself playing the guitar. And I'm a little jealous of it too. I have always wished I could play an instrument, and nowadays that I could play the piano better.

Kajsa said...

Btw, hur fick du twitter som en gadget?

Tiffany said...

re Elin: The disney version is awesome, but my fave version is a remake from 1999 with Tina Majorino as Alice. (It also starrs whoopi goldberg, robbie coltrane and miranda richardson) I bought the book when I was in England the first time. It's wonderful! :D

So you can buy a schooluniform in Japan without actually going to the school? XD Or do u mean like cosplay clothes? XD

re Kajsa: You tagged me when you wanted me to do this tag.

You can't imagen how happy I was reading you kinda admire me for being able to teach myself playing. I've never had anyone say that to me, thanks I appreciate ALOT! :D

I think it was a html code you can copy from your twitter account. Then you past it on your blog as a HTML/javascript gadget.

Elin said...

I have no idea. Bbut I will try :) And if I can't I guess I'll have to buy a cosplay uniform, but I will have one!

Caroline said...

Visste nästan allting du hade skrivit, men det om Zac Efron, what what? XD hahaha.

And btw, you'll love soon again. I promise :)

Jenni said...

Zac ftw. I don't have a crush on him though XD He's just.. resepect 8D

melanie said...

oh shit I got tagged haha... so I have to reveal 10 facts about me too?

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Hahhaa, du känner mig asså? XD

re Mel: YES!