Sunday 19 July 2009

This is my SOS

Hi there,
I'm literally back now. My friends from Luleå and Stockholm have been down here for a couple of days and I've basically not been home since now.

I feel so mentally worn out right now I don't even have the strength to write about it. But it was loads of fun (and walking). It is now I realize that you have to keep your friends close and keep in touch if you don't want to lose them. I guess I've taken friends for granted in that way, thinking they'll always be there...somehow. It's all changing now, choices have been made, moving is going to be made and perspective has been renewed. But never stop cherish the friends you've got.

As for so many graduates out there I'm anxious of what to come. Right now all I know is that in exactly 2 month I will move to London. Move to London. I guess things are starting to sink in for me now, things are getting real and vivid. And to be honest it scares the hell out of me. I'm scared, yes I'm scared. But I know I will handle it because I have to be a grown-up now.

I have to stop messing around and grow up.

6 comments:

Caroline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caroline said...

Jag börjar om mindre än en månad! o.O

Ehm, wellll jag kommer alltid vara där för dig iaf :)
Du, vi måste träffas innan vi båda drar iväg!

Caroline said...

Jag stör mig på att man inte kan kommentera på twitter om man inte är medlem xD men iaf. Så du har köpt Push? Säg till om den var bra elelr dålig när du sett den ;)

Elin said...

That's so sad when you say it like that... That you have to grow up... You know, you don't have to, there are adults that can be teenagey at times and then they know when they have to be adultlike and serious, but they are only adultlike if the occasion calls for it. Children can do that too. I think I'd prefer to be chilidsh/teenagey for as long as possible and see where that takes me.

And moving to London, well that would scare the hell out of me too :P

Tiffany said...

re CArro: Panik för dig! Hur går det med bostatdsletandet? Verkligen, men ring lr så när du kan! :D
Jomen du kan väl skriva vad du nu vill skriva här på min blogg, ingen fara! :D Kollade på den igår, nästan skrattretande dålig. Eller ja dålig e nt riktigt det rätta ordet, den hade potential att bli typ världens bästa film men manuset var riktigt crap. Tkr iaf. det är en film man kan se för Chris och Dakota e riktigt bra.

Tiffany said...

re Elin: I'm more talking about growing up mentally. And yes I really do have to grow up.
I guess your ideal is good but I think that's easily to change when you find yourself in a grown-up place, in grown-up situations. One has to adapt.But of course I'll always stay true to myself and do what I like, and I hope you do too. :D