Thursday 26 February 2009

Moooovie premieres

First a random photo: A sunny kinda picture outside Luleå, I miss you guys!

Hi guys. Hi guys! :) I love you guys. You are the best. I loooove you. Haha. Yes I've listened to "Love is on its way" waaaay to many times. Watch my last.fm 163 times during 3 days. It jsut get you in the most wonderful mood. I looooooooooove Jonas Brothers. chchch... And btw I've learnt how to play that song on the guitar too, so awesome! OKEJ FOCUS!...

I'll talk about some movie and premieres today. First of all I read in the newspapers today that the game "Cluedo" is going to be made a movie. I think though it's still a rumour or something really new it said that the director would be Gore Verbinski (Pirates of the Caribbean movies), because it's not up yet on his IMDB profile. Anyway, I have been waiting for this game becomming a movie since I was in 8th grade or something. I don't know if all of you know of the game, it's a board game. It's about a man being murdered in his house during a party and there are like 8-9 people that is suspected, and during the game you have to find out who's the murderer, what weapon he used and in which room.
I've loving playing this game ever since I came across it in 4th grade and then I started to think that wow, it would be really cool to watch such a movie. And now it will, I'm so freakin' excited. It WAS Mrs White! XD

THEN, Jonas Brothers 3D concert experience premieres tomorrow in U.S. And I want to curse something really bad, that I don't live there to watch it on the midnight screening tonight (or tomorrow morhing...you know the time change). Anyway I hope for it to become the biggest 3D event of history, so you american girls better bring your entire family to watch it. XD
Still to this evry day we don't know the exact premiere date in .....Sweden.

By chance really I came across this movie: "17 again". It starrs: Matthew Perry, ZAC EFRON, Michelle Trachtenberg, Sterling Knight (Chad Dylan Cooper in Sonny with a chance!) and more. Maybe you can figure out why I'm so excited about this movie....XD
The synopsis is pretty much this: A man (Matthew Perry) is 37 and is like unhappy and regrets the life he lived. He looks back on his high school time and it was so wonderful. When he tries to save a man from comitting suicide on a bridge he fins himself falling down. And when he wakes up he is 17 (Zac Efron).

Oh my you have to watch the trailer. Zac Efron is brilliant not mentioning hilarious! "17 again" premieres 17th of April in the U.S.


"You look like Clay Aiken!" XD

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Zac Efron-filmen verkar intressant ju! :D
Ska kolla på trailen när jag kommer hem, är i skolan nu.

Tiffany said...

Den verkar sjukt kul :) Måste seee XD

Caroline said...

WOW, den här måste jag också se :D :D

Anonymous said...

HAHAH! Jag vill och se dne filmen. HAHA! Underbar bild annars. Jag saknar er.

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Jaaa, hoppas den kommer ut i SVerige, lr ja det tror ja nog. MEN PUSH vet man inte än, kasst!

re KP: Zac för alltid typ XD Tack! Jag saknar er..! :'(