Wednesday 11 February 2009

222th post!

Just like that it has gone like 3 years of bloging and this is my 222th post. :) Quite impressive. :P

IT IS SNOWING! And is has been since yesterday afternoon. I usually like snow but not now, I'm want spring and sun! Taking the bike to school have been more difficult and no thanks to the wind either!

I finally watched the first and second episode of "Sonny with a chance" this morning. And I must say I love it! It's so much fun, Demi is hilarious! I'm glad that she finally has a role that she can loosen up and act her all out. :) Definitely my fave show on Disneychannel, YET. (I mean JONAS will propbably crush it and everything but yeah...:P)
This is part one of the first episode:


Click here for part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wscRzIBjIz8&feature=related and part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa7Z5egrho0&feature=related

Just now when I looked for the URLs I also found episode 3! Can't wait to watch it! :P Must go to bed... But before I go let's celebrate my 222th post with a photo. :)

I took this a couple of weeks ago when I walked in the old town. I think this part of town's really, wouldn't it be nice to live here?

Sis boom bah! :)

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, har du bloggat i 3 år? :D
Grattis till din 222:e inlägg xD

Tiffany said...

Tja, jag började den 20de Nov här på blogspot. Men jag bloggade ju innan på Mysapce o tusen år innan det på Xanga. XD

Caroline said...

xanga, hahahahhahh. shit, det var tider det xD

Kajsa said...

I didn't think Sunny was very good... And I think JONAS definitely will be better.

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Sonny is hilarious! XD

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol mexico tramadol for dogs - buy tramadol us pharmacy

Anonymous said...

It will also boost your immune system by encouraging your sizegenetics to produce a large quantity white blood cells. The extra white blood cells rrs going to be produced owing to the therapeutic gay sizegenetics and they are willing to help fight any infections, colds and illnesses. When you find yourself involved at a highly stressful job or situation or if you happen to lead a very busy and hectic life then a drop inside the anxiety levels rrs going to be a massive benefit. Also if you decide you were recently operated and you also are still recovering from an operation then a therapeutic gay sizegenetics will also let you recover much quicker.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/