Sunday 22 February 2009

It's an Oscars night!

Wohooo! The 81th annual Academy awards, the Oscars, is tonight! For Swedish viewers watch the Oscars at Kanal 9 2.30, but from 24.00 if you wanna watch the red carpet arrivlas too(personal favourite XD).
If you've followed this blog from the very beginning you know I've covered the Oscars night every year.

I started to watch the Oscars when I was like 12 when I started to watch the award and remember that I wanted to be on it oneday so badly. Wow that seems so long ago now, anyway the tradition is still alive and I wish every year that I can watch it live but when you live in a country called Sweden that means 8 hours ahead of Hollywood time, it always airs 2 in the middle fo the night. But one day, belive me, one day I'll watch the Oscars live. Muahahha! XD

I must admit that most of the awards like sound editing and make-up are kinda boring but that's why I can fastforward, höhö. ;)
Hugh Jackman is the host tonight and to me I never found him....funny. But they said there would be some of a twist at the awards tonight. Can't wait.

I've been playing guitar like more than anything this week and I learned "This is Me" from Camp Rock (sung by Demi Lovato), and I desperately tried to tame my steel-stringed guitar. I think I can handle it more now but I still prefer my old school nylon guitar. I've recently been very Demi-hyper, ever since I saw Sonny with a chance. Demi really is awesome and I might buy her "Don't Forget deluxe edition" album. I do want to! :)

Suckish video, I really should make a decent video sometime...

0 comments: