Friday 25 December 2009

Verry Merry Christmas

Heey,
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have had an awesome day yesterday. :D

This year, I didn't look forward to christmas as I have done in the past 18 years, well of course it would be nice to celebrate christmas but I wasn't really longing for the christmas day. I guess I'm just happy to be home I don't really care if it was christmas or not. XD You don't really appreciate things until you don't have it, right? ;) I've learnt and changed enormously during these 3 months. I practically feel like a new person.

Anyway about my christmas celebration, it wasn't much out of the ordinary except perhaps the many and expensive gifts I got this year. XD

I woke up wround 10 and as tradition me and my sis and bro gets to open a present in the morning and to my surprise I opened a brand new iPod. AN iPOD!!! I've wanted a new iPod for a long time but I don't really need it since my old one still works fine.

Do you see the difference? XD

It's so nice; orange, 8GB, video camera and all. It's almost too much. :P After breakfast I helped mum with the dinner preparations, which is always loads of work. How does she pull everything off? XD We even baked lussebullar and cinnamonbuns! Drawing nearer to 3 o'clock we got dressed and set the table and so on. Around 3 we watched Kalle Anka on TV and started to eat. (was it just me or was it supposed to be Toy Story 3?).

After dinner it was opening of the rest of the presents. I got a clock radio (for London yyeeaay! XD), the Classical tribute to the Jonas Brothers CD (listening to it right now, it's awesome), a beautiful necklace, the teen vogue handbook (loooooooooooooooooove). And for the last present I got a freakin' D-SLR camera, an Olympus E-420. I actually didn't think I would get one since I clearly told my dad not to buy me one, at least not yet because they're so expensive, but apparently he didn't listen. XD I'm so glad I have it now anyway I love taking pictures with it, it's amazing really. :)

I'm not wanting anything for my birthday! XD Gee, I got so much stuff now. All in all it was a very (very!) expensive christmas I would say, my brother got an xbox 360 and my sister a laptop.

Then at the evening we watched a couple fo movies, first Eagle Eye on canal plus. It was kinda alright, not the best but alright. Then I started to watch Journey to the centre of the earth, but had to stop after like 30 minutes of watching it because it was just crap. XD Then at midnight we decided to watch The Proposal, which we got as a present. Haaah, that movie just cracks me up. X'D

Finishing with some pictures, all taken with my new camera :D


6 comments:

Elin said...

Nope det var Toy Story 2 dom visade iaf. Har sett den. Men antar att dom visar den nu för att dom ska ge ut den på DVD/Bluray nu eller nåt. Nice julklappar du fick ^^

Tiffany said...

Ja, men det borde ha vatt toy story 3, väl? Tvåan har ju redan kommit ut! XD Ha, tack :D Fick du nått fint då? :)

Elin said...

Tror det va rätt. Dom visar den för att det är nyutgåva. Dom visade t ex Bambi förra året och den är ju urgammal xD Spel, böcker och filmer :P Inget särskilt egentligen. Två nya Guitar Hero var väl det roligaste ^^

Caroline said...

haha, fan va awesome julklappar du fick :)och martin och jenny med för den delen :p

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Hahha jaa! XD Va fick du själv då? :D

Caroline said...

pengar :) hp6 och presentkort på väla.