Monday 7 December 2009

My Wish-List

So I promised people I'd post my xmas wish list on my blog as I usually do. I just haven't really got time to think about what i want really...:P But here's something on top of my head anyway:

-A D-SLR camera (systemkamera)
-The Teen Vogue Handbook: an insider's guide to careers in fashion, the book
-Diane Birch's album: Bible Belt
-Demi Lovato's album: Here We Go Again
-Finding Neverland, the DVD
-Gift cards for clothes stores
-Subscription to a fashion magazine
-A wrist watch
-Any fashion related books

But basically this xmas I just wanna be home and dwell in the awesomeness of Sweden (XD) And just see everyone again. You could get me a pinecone for all I care, just as long I'll see you. :) Really, honestly.

6 comments:

Elin said...

Vet inte vad jag ska kommentera på det där. Så jag läste din twitter-feed istället :P

Och jag håller med; Christmas IS insanely expensive ;P And I have no money :(

Tiffany said...

Jo verkligen. Pengarna som har gått åt till julklappar är typ mer än det jag har haft för att äta de här 3 månaderna. Sjukt säger ja bah..

Jenni said...

HAHAHA XDD Jag hoppas ingen annan ska köpa/plocka en pinecone.. >_> <_<

Tiffany said...

re Jenny: Hahah pinecones all the way!! XD

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I over polite post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.