Monday 14 December 2009

Mo-monday night

Hey,
Just a super short and random post to say: I'M COMING HOME SOON! XD Yeah, there are not many days left until I'll go back to Sweden. 4 days to be exact, can't wait! :)

Oh and btw, I also got back my first graded coursework ever in University. It was a 500 word article for Journalistic Practices. I got a C, on the verge of B actually. I got really good feeback and I'm glad actually. I passed and that's all that matters. :)

The random part; picture taken when me and cousin were grocery shopping. Guess which basket is mine and which is my cousin's. XD

6 comments:

Meikei said...

Jaa äntligen så kommer du hem!!
Kan den vänstra vara din? :D

Synes snart! kraam

Caroline said...

ÅHHH, snart ses vi!

Tiffany said...

re Meks: YYYEAAAYY! :) hahaha, så rätt så XD

re carro: JAA! Vi får träffas efter jul :)

melanie said...

left you, right lucie? haha
wow, i'm proud of you! and I'm happy for you that you finally get to see your family tomorrow!

How long will you be staying in sweden?

Tiffany said...

re Mel: hahah yeah that's right. XD Awww,thank you! :')

Actually seeing them on Friday but it's gonna be soo nice. :D:D I'll stay until 9th Jan. :)

meejii said...

;P haha what do u want on teh print elr ja hahahha XD