Thursday 31 December 2009

Two Thousand and Nine

Hey,
31st December is a time for all bloggers to write their last blogentry of the year and summerize all the wicked things that have happened, but lucky for you I'm such a lousy blogger so I won't. XD

What I wanna say is, 2009 has been the year I've grown the most. I guess a lot of it comes from moving and studying in London. It's kinda weird still though, telling people or saying I study and live in London. It sounds like such a dream, a dream I've wanted basically in all my life. And now I'm doing it, kinda mad. But things haven't been all nice and easy, no it hasn't been at all of what I've expected and it has thrown me out of the boat a little. So I just have to perk up and deal with it and make the most of it. It's tough, since I'm starting to doubt my education and all. But comeing home have helped me gain more perspective though, I think I can see things more clearly from a distance.

I think I'm slowly growing up and start to understand its meaning. And I've changed drastically, at least mentally. I see the world through a whole new angle and I think in a different way. It feel like I'm in some transition, being an adult and a child. It' scary, but weirdly enough also exciting.

Happy New year folks! It's a new year, new decade, new beginning. Cheers!




Songs of my 2009
10. Good Girls Gone Bad-Cobra Starship (This was nomnated as best pop video at the VMA's if I remember it right. Really like the song, but it could do wihtout Leighton Meester though XD)
9. Bom Bom Pow-Black Eye Peas (I'm glad they came back and did the E.N.D. I've actually liked their music since the beginning, they're cool. It was either this or I Gotta Feeling, but I like this song much more)
8. Mama Do-Pixie Lott (call me Britishfied but this girl is really good. Really catchy song)
7. You Belong With Me-Taylor Swift (It all went downhill from the whole Kanye thing, she's still a silly pathetic girl, but a silly pathetic girl who makes some really good songs XD)
6- Supermassive Blackhole-Muse (I know this song is not from this year, but def. a big part of my musical 2009. Superaddicted to this song during whole October and November)
5. Who I Am-Nick Jonas and The Administration (I didn't like the song at all first time listening to it, thought it was too dull and there's not really a hook. But after listening to it a couple fo times, I came to really like it. Looking forward to hear the rest of the album)4. Paranoid-Jonas Brothers (Their first single off Lines,Vines and Trying times, new sound, new looks, awesome video. But as I've said before, not really really like the song but aweswome singing it loud)
3. Ignorance-Paramore (This is a really really good song. I didn't get Paramore before and I didn't (wanted to though) liked their songs, but when I first saw the video on MTV I was hooked. Everytime I hear I just wanna jump around and headbang sooo bad XD)2. Send It On-Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus (I remember I listened to this song on repeat like for a week when it first came out. And I still cry watching the music video, I honestly do. It's a strong and beautiful song about a good cause. Love it)
1. Fly With Me-Jonas Brothers (I literally cried the first time I heard the whole song (which was a amateur recorded clip from the end credtits to Night at the museum 2. This song is jsut so damn beautiful, with Nick, the piano and everything. I still listen to it like it was the first time, the brilliantness hasn't changed a bit)

9 comments:

Caroline said...

tycker I gotta feeling är bättre hehe :)

Elin said...

Har fastnat mer och mer för Fly With Me ju mer jag lyssnar på den. Paranoid var min favorit låt från LVTT när den kom, den lät bäst helt enkelt... innan jag upptäckte att Fly With Me faktiskt var en hel del bättre :P

Tiffany said...

re Carro: NEEEJJ Bom Bom pow! :P

re ELin: Fly With Me FTW!

H said...

åh studenten =)

majs-bajs said...

diggar 7&10 hehe fast har inte hört dem andra haa XD...kolla jag kommenterade!

Tiffany said...

re Meiyi: Så du ska kommentera nu va?!?!??! XD Hahhaa skoja. Skäms meiyi bara 2 låtar?!?! XD

Kajsa said...

Leighton Meester är en del till varför den är bra ;p Jag gillar det mesta i listan, men jag tror bara en eller två hade hamnat på min lista.

Kajsa said...

Jag vet vad menar att känna sig mer vuxen av att flytta hemifrån, jag känner likadant. Plus jag är tjugo nu... Det var jättekonstigt att gå in på systemet och köpa en flaska cider till middagen i måndags. Något som varit förbjudet hela mitt liv är helt plötsligt helt okej.

Isa P said...

hej är du ett JB fan? :)
fin blogg!