Monday 28 December 2009

I can almost see it..

Hey,
I don't wanna think of anything that has to do with school, coursework, London or anything. I just wanna be..now. But I know I eventually have to and if I postpone it, I will regret it. So I just have to make most of the time I have now before I have to battle my assignments and those kind of crap. XD

Today I went out in town with my friend for the first time since I came home. I've missed Malmö so bad. The sales are not so bad either, found a beanie and a jumper. :) I'm going out again tomorrow to meet another friend, I just miss everybody. I'm afraid I won't have time meeting everyone! :( I WANNA MEET YOU! (Uncle Sam pointing at you) XD

Otherwise I've been chillin' at home and I love it! I've just learnt a new song on the guitar and later I think I'm gonna play Sims. :P Ciao!


This is the kind of crappy pictures you get from a digital camera XD

7 comments:

Caroline said...

kan vi komma den 2:e? XD

Tiffany said...

Ja, det tror ja :) Har lite work att göra bah, ska försöka göra det innan ni kommer. Stannar ni tre dagar?

Kajsa said...

Verkar som du har haft en bra jul iaf, riktigt fina presenter :) Jo, jag bokar upp mig totalt nu när jag är här nere. Andas lite skånsk luft innan jag ska tillbaka till kalla norrland.

meiyi said...

haha vi kollar på transformers 2 XD hade du en bra jul då? här i mlm :o?

Tiffany said...

re kajsa: Tack :D Jjaa, ska bli riktigt kul på fredag :)

re Meiyi: Aha. XD Jo det har vatt jätte trevligt, har saknat lilla Malmö väldigt mycket. :)

Hannah said...

I know the feeling. When my friends all come home from class, I panic Im not going to get to see them all. But somehow it all works

Tiffany said...

re Hannah: Yeah, actually somehow it all just works. If you make it work ;) Thanks for commenting btw. :)