Sunday 11 October 2009

A week I don't want again

Hello,
This was definitely a week I wouldn't wanna relive again. I'm just glad it's over. :P Socialsickness is not something you joke about. So my japanese flatmate has sorta become my wall of talk-myself-off. I even made him eat with me today, haha poor dude. XD

Anyway I went down to Angel yesterday. It was just one of those really cozy sunny autmn days only London can get right, you know. ;)
The second picture is at the N1 shopping centre at Angel, I found ShakeAway soo crazy. Haven't had one since Bournemouth '06. XD The third picture is from the antique market I just randomly walked into. It was really cool with all the vintage stuff but the coolest must have been the Frozenyoghurt bar I found. XD

6 comments:

Caroline said...

Vad fint! :)
Fattade inte riktigt att du hade fyra olika klasser med olika människor... men det löser sig med den sociala biten snart ska du se :)

Elin said...

The trees are beautiful... :P And those chairs with the British flag on them are so awesome xD

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Haha, jo jag kanske itne förklarade så bra. XD Men så är det iaf. tack :)

re Elin: I know, autumn is only right in London. XD Haha yeah, those are so cool.

Kajsa said...

At an antique market with vintage stuff, and you think the frozen youghurt machine was the coolest?! Oh, how I (and probably much more - my sister) would've wanted to be in your shoes for that one.

Nice autumn photos, here the air is chilly and a threat of snow is hanging over us...

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: Haha no, it was bit of a joke. XD The stuff were really cool, it was. :)
Thanks, yeah I heard from Giulia it snowed in Uppsala like today or something.

Kattis. said...

föregående inlägg. DU jag såg också JB I skottland i Disney affären, det var kul.

ASSÅ! ShakeAWay. Vad tog du? Seriöst jag kommer på nästa bästa plan. haha. nån vacker dag kanske jag kommer!