Saturday 17 October 2009

Let me see that body bounce

I basically woke up, had breakfast. Checked my Twitter and BOUNCE! what have the JoBros posted? This is possibly the most epic thing since......(Alice in wonderland in 3D)..ever!

As you can see I'm totally spamming Bounce on my twitter, but I really can't stop talking about it. XD When I first saw the video, I was like that sounds just like Nick, wait what? No?!

Crraazzzzy, Nick letting his inner rapper finally coming out! XD I can't possibly decide on what's the most awesome in the video, EVERYTHING's awesome. All from Joe's wig to Big rob's cheese and ham dance. Totally epic.

Now I'm the kinda girl who likes to bounce. ;) Just bounce!

2 comments:

Kajsa said...

I know, I thought Nick was Joe at first, then I realized it was Nick who rapped XD

Tiffany said...

Haha, I saw immediately that Joe was the one with the long wig, but I didn't wanna believe Nick was the one who sang..XD But it was..hahah