Wednesday 28 October 2009

Absence no more

Hi there,
I haven't blogged in more than a weeks time and that's not really OK. No it's not. It's mostly because my cousin has been here but then I've also so been too depressed to write. (I ALWAYS tweet though, so keep checking that :)

Soo my cousin arrived on friday evening and the very moment I saw her I just felt things were so much better. I've been alone for too long, I thought.
We had a blast, mostly shopping and watching movies. It was just really nice to have someone there to do things with you and to talk to you. It has been a long time.

On Saturday we first did Oxford Street (a lot of walking), my cousin went crazy at Primark XD, then we went ate at China town and finished the day with watching Up in 3D at Trocadero. Up is really good, one of those smart cartoon movie that suits 7 year olds as 40 year olds. So I strongly recommend! :)

On Sunday we did more shopping now in Covent Garden (probably the most cozy place in London) and then at Harrods. I've actually never been to Harrods, I mean what am I suppossed to do there? I can't afford anything. XD But we went there like as an experience, it was really cool actually, all these designer clothes and the archtiecture. The place is HUGE however and even if we strolled around for an hour I think it was only a very very small part of Harrods that we did see. Going back soon? XD Then we went to Leicester square originally to eat dinner at China town but then we got an urge for pommes frites so we ate at Burge King instead. At the same evening they were holding a movie premiere at Vue (leicester square), we later found out it was for Eva Green's new movie Cracks. And I actually saw her through the window in Burger King.

The next day would be her last whole day and I had school, which was really blaaah. Didn't do well in class that day. XD We then went down to Angel and saw The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasuss (hate writing it everytime) at Vue. The movie was very peculiar. It was Heath Ledger's last movie and he passed away right in the middle of shooting so they decided to cut and change the whole storyline to fit and keep heath in it. I must say i think the original story must have been better, the one in the movie now is confusing and doesn't really have a red thread. but however I thought it was wonderfully weird and watch-worthy.

I'm really bummed out that I didn't brought my digital camera with during these days, blaah so here you have some mobile pictures.



First pic. dinner at China town, second pic. is from Covent Garden.

6 comments:

Caroline said...

älskar covent garden!

Elin said...

Verkar som om ni hade roligt xD Måste verkligen se Up nån gång snart. Passande födelsedagsbio kanske? :P Permiärer är roliga, va på preimären av Fantastic 4 i London och såg alla huvudpersonerna close-up. Häftigt värre! xD

Hoppas du har det bra!

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Visst e så härligt :D

re Elin: Jo, du borde verkligen se den. Den har underbar humor. :D Shit, det hade vatt nått. Du ahr berättat de för mig innan va? Omg så du såg Jessica Alba o Chris Evans close-up?! Omg.

Elin said...

Yup. Tror jag har berättat det innan. Såg bara glimtar av Jessica Alba och Chris Evans. Det va mest Ioan Gruffudd jag såg.

Tiffany said...

re Elin: HAHAAH okej XD Inte så fel med det heller. Var du på leicester square då lr?

Elin said...

Ingen aning. det va 4½ år sen :P