Wednesday 28 October 2009

I'm really in London







1) The Sherlock Holmes museum. One of the coolest things ever. The staff wears these victorian dresses feels like you've stepped into the 1800s. (Now Kajsa's gonna correct me of all the historical wrongs in that sentence XD)
2) Agatha Christie books in comics. Ok these are also one fo the coolest things ever. really want one.
3) Harrods, harrods, harrods. Need I say more?
4) H&M at Oxford circus. I really missed Sweden being there.
5) Headless man in Covent garden.

3 comments:

Kajsa said...

Ha ha! Actually there was nothing wrong with it, Sherlock Holmes is victorian, which is the later 1800s. Not so sure the dresses are authentic though (victorian dresses are not very comfortable I understand), but I get the picture. It's cool that they don't just have T-shirts and such.

Elin said...

Haha! This is so nostalgic xD Kajsa is almost giving a lecture of something historical again xD

I really wanna go to that museum. Now that I think about it I feel kind of sorry for us not taking all those historical tours in Edinburgh while we were there :/ Historical stuff is awesome (should I say neat or rad?) xD

Tiffany said...

re Kajsa: YYYEESS! I was right! XD Haha, no it didn't look authentic. but it was really cool. :)

re Elin: HAha, yeah I know. XD Aw, well you and Kajsa should've. And maybe even Rickard. I'm not really into that but it's kinda neat. ;)