Sunday 3 May 2009

Watch JONAS now!

Watch the first episode of JONAS "Wrong Song" (and maybe even the second "Groovy movies"), on the internet, before Disney removes them all!



OH MY can't believe the show is actually here.

As so many times you can't have you cake and eat it too. I've seen the first two episodes and of course I laugh at practically everything and loves every moment watching the show. But as I knew from the beginning the boys aren't actors and some sequences (herk pretty many herk) feels very unnatural and strained. Chelsea and Nicole (Stella and Macy) are really talented though (even the mum and dad seems fake to me XD).

As much as I want to say the show is fantastic I can't (I've stopped lying to myself and to you), it's alright and what lifts up the show are the songs, because those are really awesome. Enough bashing the show which actually very VERY entertaining, I'm really looking forward to more episodes and awesome new songs.

0 comments: