Monday 18 May 2009

Paris, J'adore!

Paris was wonderful, even though I've been there like every summer since I was born there are always something new to see and experience. Since I've been there so many times I felt like I've seen it all I've "been there done that", kinda. So I decided that I would relax at this trip, really just chill and take everything as it comes. I think it was this approach that made everything so worth it and enjoyable. We had a lot on our schedule and everything we did always took twice as much time as it was possible. XD (I mean it took like 40 minutes for us to buy metro tickets -_-) If I had in mind to do shopping and do this and do that I would be furious at the pace we were doing things, it was laughingly slow, but I wasn't. I helped alot with directions and in the metro it was like always I who showed the way, beacause our teachers basically had no clue..XD

We saw ALOT and we went to parts of Paris I've never went to and it was great. Paris has so much to give it's impossible to see everything in 4 days. But it seemed like our teachers were determined to do it all, we walked like 5 hours average each day. I'd come back to the hotel in the evening with awfully sore feet and I couldn't do much besides laying in bed and watch french TV. Btw I love french TV even though I hardly understand 3% of it. I especially like their commercials, I just love the way they talk. Or maybe it just reminds me of the visits to my grandma's during the summers. Geesh you gotta love it XD. The weird thing was one of us got a room just a floor below us and he had canal+ and disneychannel (!! XD) and all we had were like national geographic and a badly recieved CNN. So unfair! So every evening I'd go down and watch some disneychannel in his room. It was awesome, haha! :)

I met with my cousin on tuesday and I always feel a bit nervous meeting relatives because I almost never meet them. But what's so fantastic about my cousin is she's always so open and positive that it feels like we never were apart like we were just picking up from where we left last summer. It's great. We did some shopping (bought shoes,t-shirt, hair clips and eventually also jeans) I wanted to buy CDs and check out DVDs and stuff but Fnac (I was at les Halles) is just so over the top expensive so I didn't even bother look any further. (I mean Demi Lovato "Don't Forget" deluxe edition for 25€ that's insane XD) We then went home to her and I just got this wonderful feeling of being home. My grandma and aunt had made like the nicest and biggest dinner. I felt like I hadn't eaten real food in years. I basically lived on buns, pommes frites and baguettes during those 4 days.

All in all, the trip was wonderful. There are so many beautiful places in Paris that I haven't seen or discovered. I thought I've experienced Paris but I haven't there are so much more. I love it, can't wait to come back. :)
1st photo: Eiffel tower, 2nd photo: Moulin Rogue, 3rd photo: by the Louvre 4th photo: inside Notre Dame

6 comments:

Kattis. said...

oh. later som du har haft det riktigt mysigt i Paris. kul att traffa slakten.

Caroline said...

Disney channel xD hahaha!
Nej men låter som en underbar resa :)

Giulia said...

Åh ja, det var verkligen en lyckad resa. Trots att det var sjukt slitigt. :)

Jaaaaa du är verkligen den enda i hela Europa som inte gillade Norge.. hahaha snygg och bra. Eller okej om han inte hade kunnat sjunga, eller spela eller framträda så hade han inte varit snygg. Men nu var han riktigt snygg :P

Jag har inte riktigt bestämt mig för hur jag ska göra, det beror lite på vilka möjligheter jag har med min juridiklinje. Men som jag tänker nu så är det ett erasmus utbyte under min tid i Uppsala. Jag har nämligen min moster som jag kan bo hos, det underlättar ju jättemycket och det är därför jag känner mig så säker.

Om jag inte skulle komma in i Uppsala till hösten så kanske jag väljer Paris istället och läser franska i väntan på att komma in på juridik till våren..

Har du fått veta om du kommit in i London än? :D

Men just nu kan jag inte sluta tänka på att vi ska få ta studenten och springa ut och bara känna oss fria!!!!

Puss

Elin said...

French TV and radio are awesome xD two summers ago when I was with my mum and sister in Nice I always listened to the radio they had on at the buses, trying to figure out what the heck they were saying. But the way they talked was awesome xD I love French TV except for the fact that everything is dubbed. Come on, CSI-Grissom speaking French?! You gotta be kidding! xD

You're lucky to be able to go to Paris every summer. I've only been to Paris once, but I loved it so much. I really want to go back there!

Tiffany said...

re Kattis: Jo det var det verkligen. :) Kul att få höra av dig, det var ganska länge sen! :D

re Carro: JA han ahde disneychannel men INTE jag! Arrgh. Jo det va trevligt :D

re Giulia: Jaha på så sätt. XD

re Elin: Yes they do dub everything but it's the same in Germany,Spain,Italy and even Switzerland. I almost get used to it now but it doesn't mean I like it! XD
Aww, thanks. I know you'll come back there I just know it. :)

Kattis. said...

Oh. jag vet jag ar sa seg pa att hora av mig. nu ar det bara en mandad kvar. Oh nej! Vill inte jag har det sa otroligt mysigt har med min andra andra halft. Jag ar redan ledsen att jag maste lamna honom i Juni, men jag sak forsoka ta mig ner till sydligare breddgrader, sa vi kan ses. Jag vet ocksa att han vill komma hit. Och han kommer nog forbli min andra andra halft under sommarn. fast vem vet. annars kommer mina foraldrar pa fredag och stannar till mandag, dom kommer da troligtvis traffa min andra andra halft. hHAHA! Se nu, nu har jag skrivit mycket. HAHA! Kram pa dig och ha det bast.