Friday 1 May 2009

A-addict with news!

Hey,
good/bad news for y'all. I'm an addict, Twitter-addict. Either it's good or bad, but at the moment Twitter's all my life. XD So why don't you check it out and keep up with me. :) Click on the picture on the post below, if you somehow can not do that here's the URL: www.twitter.com/TiffanyUsedToBe

THEN the addict has some awesome news. First some bad; Jonas Brothers' new CD"Lines, Vines and Trying time" isn't due to the 16th of June (delayed by 1 day, outrageous! i know XD) BUT their new single "Paranoid" released on radio 7th May (in 6 freakin' days) and buyable from iTunes from 12th May. (I haven't heard the song but it sounds awesome already..XD)
Other tracks on the album has been released:
-World War III
-Fly With Me (featured in the end credits of Night at the musem 2)
-Poison Ivy
-Hey Baby

I can't tell how much I'm looking forward to the CD and I can't wait to hear this new cool matured sound they've developed.

This is just the beginning...

0 comments: