Monday 11 May 2009

I heart Pariiiii-s!

Paris is wonderful even if it has been raining these 2 days. There is an old computer in the lobby in our hotel, which is where I'm writing this. So I can't stay long but check out my Twitter I update it as much as I can. Tomorrow we have a free afternoon,yeaay, and I'm going to shop and see my cousin. It's gonna be awesome.

I'm going up now to watch some french TV (which I hardly understand) but anyway. One of us even has Disneychannel but not my room of course. Ok, bonne nuit. TOODLES!

3 comments:

Kajsa said...

Love love love Paris!!

Elin said...

KAJSA!!! Vi måste åka till Paris igen!!!

Elin said...

Förresten Tiff, vet inte om du fick mitt sms, men Kim och jag ska redovisa svenska C på torsdag efter svenska B så vi behöver dig och din kamera då. Jag antog att det gick bra för dig eftersom du har håltimme då...