Friday 15 May 2009

J'ai retourné!

I'm back. This last week have been crazy with stress studying, going to prom and Paris. It has been mad but I managed it fairly well, I think..XD



Crazy week, part 1: Prom
It was more or less like what I had imagened, people dressing up, drinking, eating and dancing. But I didn't mind it at all, it was actually really nice. I was really happy with the way my prom outfit turned out, just like the 50's style I wanted. Even thought my mum almost ruined my dress 15 minutes before I had to go. There were some stains on the back of my dress and my mum tried to wash them out but it only made it worse. And I can honestly tell you I have never yelled at my mum (as far as I can remember) before that moment. I was frustrated oh gosh I felt like crying. Silly yeah I know! XD I got a ride from my friend and that was nice, we were like the first ones in our school to come (we had prom with another school too)

It was nice to see everyone all dressed up and pretty. SOME more then others but anyway. (höhhö). We were all starving to death when the entré finally showed up, some salad with potatoes for me. Then it went another hour before we had the main dish which was some sloppy tortellini for me and chicken for the others and for dessert we had ice cream and rhubarbsauce. Yeah all in all the food wasn't good (at least I had cake at a friend's house later). Then the music started and they started to dance. In the beginning they had like this really cool music from the 50's and 60's (like The Beatles which is LOVE) and I was like wow, this is awesome for once they had some cool music. After about a half an hour it went over to the usual unts-unts-unts music.

I don't dance, for anyone that don't know me and I knew from the beginning prom would much be like suicide. But I was happy sitting there and watch for a while. I really don't dance but a friend in my class asked me to come up to dance, and I was all no I don't know how to dance, and she was like no with me, you can dance. What the heck I went up there and soon other from our class joined and it was really nice. After that it was another dance then another then another. My feet were so sore when I went home around midnight. (I had to get up 5 o'clock in the morning remember)

Prom was alright and at least I didn't miss out on this one thing most normal people do. XD Next part: Paris!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

Jag vill se din outfit!

Tiffany said...

OK men jag har ingen bra bild på den just nu, men ska fixa...snart :D

Jenni said...

HAHHA menar du hon som såg ut som värsta prinsessan X'DD