Tuesday 1 July 2008

Jonas and Me; episode II, Stockholm

28 June 2008 (ATTENTION, very long post skip to the signing part 2b and the meeting for the most interesting)

My Stockholm plans are as follow; (if you don't know them already) coming up to Stockholm the same day as the concert then sleep at a friend's house and taek the train back home the day after. For real it is her that made all this happen and I love her forever! KP (L).

Part 1: On the train
My train, as said, left kinda early in the morning 8.11, luckily my dad could give me a ride. I had only a backpack as luggage and I knew that I was going to drag around with it the whole day on the CD signing and all that so I tried to pack as minimalistic as possible. I was really glad I did take with me my iPod and one book or else I'd die in boredome. A little more than 6 hours, is the time it takes to take this (cheap) train from Malmö to Stockholm.
I didn't know that they would have a CD signing(not even the store knew back then, bought like 4 months ago XD) when I bought my tickets so I thought arriving at 13.20 would be a perfect time to get in line. Later on I learned about th CD signing which I first absolutely didn't think was true, only a rumour, but it was true and the time for me to get there would be very tight. So I hoped on all the higher powers that it wouldn't be late or anything. Well of course I couldn't have the cake and eat it right ? (XD!) We were 15 minutes too late because we had to wait for a delayed connecting train. ARRGHH! I hoped or wished there wouldn't be much people knowing about the signing!

Part 2a: The Signing
Luckily my friend knew a shortcut, I mean I'd been to the place before but it would have taken me at least 20 minutes to get there. From a distance we already saw people in line. My friend was surpirsed seeing all the people standing there, it was still more than one hours left. We came from the north side (of picture 2) so we walked passed the entire line, we kept walking and walking but the line seemed to never end. Finally when we turn around the corner there's an end. First we stood in line along the building, but the cafés there were so angry at us standing in the way for their costumers, so the guards told us to cross the road and wait on the other side. (oppurtunity to cut in line! XD)

Deciphering the picture: The red boxes is the line, as far as I saw anyway, it was probably way longer. XD The big black box it the whole building with the restaurants and stores. The blue box is the CD store the signing was held in, the cross is the entry.

While queueing (spelling?) on the other side some norwegian girls came up to us , they asked (I think XD) us what numbers we had. Apparently people who bought the CD (the Swedish verision of "Jonas Brothers" don't have Year 3000 nor Kids of the future, MADNESS!) today got a number on their hands in order of their turn of buying the CD. And the norwegian girls made it sound like only the people with numbers could get in or at least they thought it was their right to stand in front of us. We didn't have any weird numbers since I already have the CD! My friend started to go further back in the line and I was like NO WAY, unless the guards or anyone tells me to move back I wouldn't. I asked my friend to go down in the store and ask the employers about the numbers and wouldn't move one bit until anything was confirmed. In the mean time I asked two girls behind me how they got the numbers and what they knew about it. I told her I didn't buy the CD because I already have it and she was replied in this really silly way: "It's always nice to have two copies right" and she turned to her friend and laughed.
OMG never in my life I've felt more wrong placed, these girls were AWFUL! They're so fourteen-year-old (eww)! It was not just those two girls, I soon found out that the whole queue was full of them, uuuhh! XD I was like standing all cool and grown-up (huhuhu...), becasue I had the 'real' CD (even the bonus verision) and already seen them. They were all like" OMG, is SOS on this CD?" "OMG, my English is not so good what if they dont understand me" "Do I look okej? I mean I'm gonna meet THEM" and loads more silly things. They were screaming for every car coming up the street, like the Jonas Brothers were arriving in some old red volvo, come on! So when these silly girls went out from the line to look at the cars that didn't contain the Jonas Brothers it was all for me to step into their spaces. XD

The clock was ticking and we started to get closer and closer to each other making the queue a bit shorter, which meant we coming closer the entry. XD They went on saying silly things and screaming for every car and singing SOS and so on.
The guards came up to us and said that only the ones with CDs were allowed in the store, and that means the new CD (like someone here got the old one!) but also the american verisions. So my plan with giving the posters to my friend to sign (for my friends) kinda went into the dumpsters. In order for my friend to even come in with me was that she had to go and buy a CD, which she did and I can still not thank her enough for that.
The clock became 15.00 and passed. I think it was around 20 minutes past 3, some girls came running and said they'd took pictures of the real Jonas Brothers. Eventually the queue started to move and I can't believe the calm I felt, it was like Copenhagen all over again. When we finally came down to the store, they have these windows right and you could totally see Kevin, Nick and Joe standing in there signing. Most of the girls were so stunned or something they just stood there drooling in front of the window. XD The guard was like "Are you going to get a CD signed or are you just going to stand there?" It was here me and my friend went passed at least 10 girls in the line, I was like HO-HO-HO!

Part 2b: The meeting
As said before the guards were really grumpy and my friend told me (she goes to these CD signings in this CD store all the time), that they didn't allowed fans to take pictures with the artists, they were only allowed signing for one thing-the CD, you were not allowed to hug them. SO I got all scared up that I wouldn't be able to take autographs for my sister and friends. I gave one of the posters to my friend just in case the guards didn't say anything.
They let us in in groups like 7-10 in each group then we got things signed and then the next group went in, really weird and which made Kevin, Nick and Joe have moments they didn't sign or hugged anyone, WASTE OF TIME!
CAUTION for the rest of this story I have A LOT of memory gaps so the things I write is NOT the enitre story!

We came into the store and immediately I felt weird again, like blank. Maybe I was shaky, maybe I was not but I think I was a bit excited though. I finally met Big Rob, looking bigger in person. XD There was this small little girl just before me (maybe 8 years or something) and Kevin said to her in the kindest way "Ah nice to meet you again" and had to bent down really low to hug her. (so cute!)
The 3 minutes to come are VERY vveerrrry blurry, I guess instead of crying and screaming you know my brain just shut everything down making me forget everything.
I first talked to Kevin (he gave me the best hug I've ever had). My sister had drawn 2 pictures of them (really good I swear, link: http://shadowswolfsbane.deviantart.com/art/Jonas-Brothers-sketch-89535092 ), one of them to sign and give back (link: http://shadowswolfsbane.deviantart.com/art/My-Pride-and-Joy-90164874) and one for them to keep. I told Kevin that this was for them (I'm most positively sure that I told them that it was from my sister XD) and he said (this I remmeber) AH, cool! and then (this is confirmed by a short blurry video my friend took for me, which I totally have forgotten) he took the drawing over to the end of the table and put it in some box thing, this was the same time as I moved over to Nick. Nick first shook hands with me and asked how I was (which I don't have a single glimpse of memory from, confirmed by video). Don't remember that I answered or anything but I remember that told him that they had a awesome show in Copenhagen and I don't think he answered me (or maybe he did and I just can't remember). Then I moved over to Joe and this was the same time as Kevin reached this part of the table and put my sister drawing under the table, MAYBE Kevin said something to Joe because Joe moved his head to watch the drawing as Kevin put it down. Then I saw that Joe had my CD closed (they signed on the second page) and I asked him if he had signed it. He was kinda confused and opened it and confirmed that it he had (maybe he said yes or something I can't remember). I also took a picture, hmm when was that?....The chronological order in this part is indeed very incorrect, the same as it is in my head. XD
I took the CD or maybe Joe gave it to me and I went away, took a while to figure out the exit and then there was two girls (women?) giving us a JB poster each I remember I was so happy and I don't think I've ever said "AAw, thank you so much" more happily than I did back then. When I came out reality slapped my face and I was back again.
*Kattis what happend in Stockholm stays in Stockholm, right ;). Nick gives awesome pats doesn't he girls? XD*

Part 3: The concert
We came to the Annex (Globen) after 16.00 and we saw that the queue was divied in two halfs, why? First the one from the entry with the fence thing and then there was a open space between them and a smaller queue of people sitting on the ground. I didn't get anything but quickly we stood behind the first queue. I don't know why there was a open space there and I don't think I ever will learn why either, but that was the HUGE save for standing close to the stage, because I didn't count on standing close since we went to the signing and it was only 2 hours until the opening and I thought I already been so close to them in Copenhagen. (Boy I was wrong)
We waited and saw the one JB fan showing up after the other, it occasionally rained but it was ok. Then they opened the doors, there were 3 doors and everyone was like all jammed into the nearest door and we went to the one furthest away and went in quickly, they basically just asked if we had any bottles or hairspray and such. Then we came to these gate thing you had to insert your ticket in order for them to open, there was this girl in front of me looking all confused "How do you do this thing?" I was like maybe it's the other side, because the bar code was on that side. XD Then we ran over to the wardrobe to get my backpack in, luckily it went pretty fast (we were one of the first in so) and we ran into the stage room in excitement and the guard yelled at us to stop running and walk! And we walked. XD There were already people sitting in the first row by the fences.
The stage in the Annex was a lot wider than in the KB hall so there was still room in the very front but on the sides and I decided quickly I'd rather stand in the second row than in the first on the sides. When we came there a girl came to us and told us to sit down so that it wouldn't be a such pressure already from the begining, which was actually smart. We sat down and started to talk to the 2 JB fans in front of us, they were pretty okej at least they were more real fans than those back in the signing, they had made t-shirts for the Jonases and even Frankie and they had taken pictures with Greg Garbo. I was like me too and I've also taken a picture with him! Like some hypocrite, don't know if they believed me or not because then one of the girls showed me the picture of her and Greg. But what was really cool was that they made room for me to stand by the fence, it was really nice of them (and I never thanked them!:( )

Just before 19.30 we started a "JO-NAS JO-NAS" and it was loads better than the one in Copenhagen even some us in the front screamed "GAR-BO GAR-BO" but that died out pretty quickly but what was really funny was when the band came out, Greg was like running to the front of the stage and hold his hand behind his ear and like listened to us and we screamt Greg as loudas we could. I'm so happy for him. :D
Then Jonas Brothers came in and the crowd went completely wild. Never in my life I've felt so happy. The crowd was so energetic, we sang really loud and we had just this great enthusiasm, it was awesome. It showed on the faces of expecially Joe that he could feel our energy and the support, he was really happy too. He glanced over at Jack all the time like "Man, look at these fans!" In the middle of Take on me I notice that Big Rob came out and sat on the stair thing just in front of me. Then I figured out why, Joe suddenly jumped up on one of the stair things and into the fans, sadly a couple of metres away from us. It was awesome anyway :D And before When you look me in the eyes (or maybe was it SOS? XD) Nick started to talk and saying this have been a awesome tour and touring with Avril was great and then this next song... Then I screamt the loudest as I could WHEN YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES, everyone was like quiet and I screamt all that I could, don't know if Nick hear me though XD. Then they played WYLMITE and just in the end of the song Joe takes up this really HUGE Sweden flag and starts to wave it. OH MY JONAS that was incredibly awesome! And in the end you could just see the happy faces of Joe, Kevin and Nick and you feel that this is all I need. XD Nick threw out his tie and I took it! No just kidding, I would have literally died then but some JB fans got them and screamed. Kevin also threw away some guitar picks and I saw some of them landing on the other side of the fence. All in all it was just so awesome and perfect, I got some really great photos and I was in the very front! How insane is that? Only that those people pushed on to us so hard, it really hurt sometime and I tried to push them back, also when we jumped everyone was like jumping as one person because it was so packed with people in the front.

When JB went out we wanted to get out, the two girls we talked to asked the guard in front us to lift us over the fence so that we could go away. He did, can you imagen I haven't been lifted up by someone since I was like 2 years old! (It was insane how the people pushed when someone left the place!) This was really creepy, I was so scared that he wouldn't be strong enough to lift me and like drop me, but he didn't. XD Anyhow my kees and leg hit the fence while I was lift up and screaming of fear. When I was lift over I bent down to look if any of Kevins guitar picks was there but the gurd took me and led me out from the crowd. I didn't realize that I hit the fence so hard because when I came back to my friend's house I had some ugly bruises on my knees and now most of them have gone away, only leaving a 11cm long bruise on my right leg (yes I mesured it!) It's pretty ugly!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS PICTURE?! I took this photo! It's insane!

Read about us (OBS in Swedish): http://www.expressen.se/noje/musik/1.1214511/jonas-brothers-skapade-hysteri

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the one we will never see again x3: http://shadowswolfsbane.deviantart.com/art/Jonas-Brothers-sketch-89535092

And this is the signed one :) http://shadowswolfsbane.deviantart.com/art/My-Pride-and-Joy-90164874

Så snälla tjejer ni träffade XDD Skumt.

Tiffany said...

De va faktiskt riktigt snälla :D men vi är ju släkt, JB släkt du vet ;)

Anonymous said...

DU min dator är paj. SÅ jag lånar syrrans.
När min är fixat ska jag skriva riktiga kommentarer!

Tiffany said...

re KAttis. NEEEEJ kattis datorrr! Med alla bilder och allt! XD MEn hoppas ni fixar den snart :D

Anonymous said...

Finally come the comment on the 10 pages. HAHA! Two months later. So Happy Jonas Day, en dag i efterskott!

2a; signing.
Det är sant. Det var lite nördiga människor i kön. Det där med numrerna var ju riktigt nördigt.

Well, that CD I had to buy was not so bad. HAHA!

Tjejerna var helt puckade att bara stå där, när man kunde gå in och kolla på dom istället.

2b; the meeting.
Imight can fill in the gaps.

Du sa till kevin typ: Can you sign this for my sister?

Min film är bäst. HAHA! Och Man hör att nån frågar; How are you? Om jag inte hör fel är det Nick som frågar hur DU mår..

Jag tror att Nick svarade till dig. Jag tror han sa Thank you.

PÅ filmen ser man ju när Kevin lägger undan teckningen.

3; the concert
Vi var smarta och tog dörren längst bort.

Det gick so fort i garderoben att du glömde din tröja.

Dom två tjejerna var snälla. Du fick ju står närmare scenen än dom.

Du glömde skriva att vi hörde när vakterna sa att de skulle hämta bandet.

Man märkte faktiskt att dom var glada.

Jag märkte aldrig att han Big Rib kom. HAHAHa!

Nick pratade om Avril innan dom skulle sjunga SOS!

Det hör till att mna måste vifta med armarna till "ögon-låten" Jag gör det fortfarande.

Jag trodde också att inte inte skulle orka bära mig. Jag fick ju också blåmärken på samma ställe.

Dina bilder är BÄST!

Det var underbart att möta dej efter att jag blivit lyft. Vem vill inte möta en skrikande Tiff som hoppar på en och kramar en av ren lycka!

Så detta måste vara den längsta kommentaren i denna blogg ever. HAHA!
Ten pages comes to an end.

Tiffany said...

re KP: Happy Jonas day,hahahah så kul :D:D TAck Happy JOnas DAy själv! :D

Numrerna det var riktigt nördigt, speciellt dem dära norskorna! XD

Ja jag har för mig att ja sa något sånt till Kevin :D Jo i filmen ser man att Nick frågar mig nått, ser ut som how are you. (Inget minne avd et XD) IIHH, sa han thank you?! Det skulle va logiskt men jag har inget minne av det XD

HAhaa, jo garderoben jag ville bah snabba mig så mycekt, jag glömde tröjan XD Men jag märkte knappt av den ens på konserten. XD
Dem tjejerna var jätte schyssta! :D Jag sa aldrig ens tack till dem (tror jag) XD Jag var närme än dem ja, det kanske inte va meningen...XD Vänta nu när du säger att vi hörde när de sa att bandet skulle in har jag lite minnen av det, men glömt annars..XD
Sa Nick det innan SOS? Ja kanske han gjrode... XD

HAha det var läskigt att bli lyft!! XD Va stolt jag va över mina blåmärken! :D
AWWw, jag VAR SÅÅÅÅÅ glad efter konserten, jag troro aldrig jag fått sån kick förut! Det VAR SJUUUKT! :D

TACK FÖR ALLT KP, jag är skyldig dig mitt liv typ XD