Friday 11 July 2008

A Kindergarden story

I think it's time for my Kindergarden stories now, my friend and I (who also worked at the kindergarden) found out that we could just sit and talk about the kindergarden for hours. XD Kinda crazy, are there really so much to say? XD

Story one and the never ending one.
What's up with the name TI-FFA-NY? I tell you what's up it waaaaaay to hard for kids to remember or pronounce (not mentioning the adults). I remember the very first day when this cute middle-eastern (political incorrect, ops!) 6 year old boy [Shayaan] comes up to me and asks me in a perfect Swedish accent: What's your name? Tiffany I said, in the clearest I could. He frowned and put his head a bit on the side and said "skifanny?", like what's that? XD
I don't think any kid in my department really knew my name but one of the teachers. The other teachers were like: You or (the best) that girl. In the beginning I thought it was kinda okej that they didn't know my name or pronounced it wrong, but in the end it really ot to my nerves.
Examples:
Stephanie [ste-fa-nee] (MOST popular, I think they called me more Stephanie than my actual name)
Stiffany (Shayaan always called me this)
Stefani [steh-fa-nee] (like the swedish Stefan with an I, the other summer interns annoyed me with this..)
Teacher (mahahha felt so grown-up)
Mamma (always cool when the smaller children called you mum XD)

I sometimes wished I just had a bloody simplier name, like Emma or Anna. XD I had to like test the children all the time with saying "What's my name? What's my name" everytime they wanted something. So this last week Stephanie was fine by me, I didn't care anymore. It was funny that the people who remebered my name, like the other summer interns and the man working in the kitchen and how they had to remind the other teachers or kids what my name was. So annoying. XD
Therefore I felt extra spiteful when I heard a kid call my friend "Ingrid", her name is Therese.....XD So I made fun of her for that with the children and so on, I think it was then she started to mock me with Stefan. (Haha)

Story two, the guessing age game
Guessing ages are always fun with children, one breakfast one of the teachers asked them how old they thought she was, they were like; 13! 19! Huhu, she was 41.
I think it was the third week when Shayaan asked me how old I was and I told him to guess. He was like: Hmmm, 30! I laughed so hard. XD He was really serious though and I said I'm not that old I'm eighteen, then he replies that his father was 50. I was like OK, I am not only 20 years younger than him. XD

Story three, the singing
It was after the concerts, the second week, when I couldn't think of anything but the Jonas Brothers. Whenever I got bored looking after the smaller children (watch them play) I started to sing JB songs, out loud, to entertain myself, it was very comforting and made me less bored. Later on I started to sing(JB songs) when I was drawing with the older kids (older; 3-6 years) and then it began singing whenever the teachers were not there and later it became whenever I felt like it. XD
My friend was like "Tiffany STOP!" Why? Am I embarrassing you? She was like: Are you so obsessed?! or I have had it with your Jonas Brothers obsession. Haha so in the end I just sang just to annoy her.

Story four, it's rubbing off !
I don't know if you have noticed but the longer you be around kids you slowly become one yourself. I swear, on the last week, the four of us (the summer interns) acted all childish; mocking the kids, throwing balls at each other, play around on the mattress and so on. (Muahah) It is as I said you can act all silly and nobody reall cares, because they will act silly back. XD Those times were great fun, I think it's because I really missed it.

I also told you about the seeing Narnia, I'll not spoil for you if you haven't seen so I'll write this in black colour, highlight if you have seen Narnia: Prince Caspian or just want to know the story.
Even in the very beginning when Caspian met the Pevensies and saw Susan I thought something was going on and thought that was really funny. So everytime it was a Caspian and Susan moment I was all giggly, like some six year old but I couldn't help it! I even made up a joke about Susan saying to that glasseye boy back in the real world; Sorry I already have a boyfriend (referring to Caspian) and whispered that to my sister. Then in the kissing scene, yeah you know I laughed but NOBODY else did. XD
Why? I don't know really, I can only guess that I was acting like a kid and thought those things were funny. Kinda silly when I look back at it, fun but silly. XD



You can not believe how many kids liked "Cars", everyone had t-shirts, jumpers, bikes, toys everything! XD I've seen the movie, it's nothing special. XD
The day I had my camera with me, this one kid had this t-shirt (picture 2) and I thought that itwas like some crazy destiny, haha XD If you don't read the second line, WHAT do you get? :D *Tiffany get's overexcited, Therese thinks I'm really silly. XD*
secret message XD: How come I think of you all the time, STOP IT!

EXTRA (!): It was this day I started to listen to my normal music again (maybe not started but could listen to it). Ever since 26th June I couldn't listen to something else than Jonas Brothers (barely even Camp Rock!), everything else was liek shit in my ears. XD But today I somehow could lsiten to Guilty pleasure-Cobra Starship and thought it was pretty decent. XD
26th June-11 July JB fast, healthy for me :D (or not....)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skönaste t-shirten ju om man bara läser övre raden! hihi.

Tiffany said...

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH, jag blev helt till mig när jag såg tröjan. TYP kan jag fåå den!! XDXD
Men kunde itne skrämma livet ur dne lilla stackarn, så jag va liksom, Du som har så fin tröja idag kan jag ta ett foto på den? XD

Caroline said...

det här inlägget var sjukt roligt. skrattar fortfarande! xD

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

re Carro: AWW TACk! Kul att någon blir road iaf. XD
hitta du föresten det hemliga meddelandet? XD

Caroline said...

det om susan och caspian eller? xD

Anonymous said...

Heeheee, ''41'' XDDDDD Wow, they were waaaay off XDDD

Anonymous said...

hahah, aven om jag redan vet om det mesta i detta inlagg var det kul^^ fast hinner inte lasa sa noga for har inte sa lang tid pa mig har! stiffany xD

Tiffany said...

AAwwww, som jag saknar den tiden!