Sunday 13 July 2008

AWESOMENESS!

I wasn't thinking of blogging today, or at least not right now but something came up and I just have to. I haven't been Jonas surfing for a while, I searched on the Burning up tour on youtube and watched a couple of videos, the new songs and so on.
I found some videos on their Burning Up performance on the Summerfest in Milwaukee (spelling?) and Nicks accidently drops his mic. from the stage and has to jump down to fetch it, when he comes up the mic. won't work so Joe had to improvise (putting his mic. to the audience for them to sing XD) and later go on solo until the end. Luckily it was near the end. How many mistakes are the boys going to do on the Burning Up tour? XD I'm kinda jealous of the fans on those concerts, I wan't to see them make mistakes too. XD But I also feel to bad for some of them, I've seen so many videos where the videoshooter sits like 500 metres away from the stage and have to zoom in just to see the TV screen they're on, I mean that's really sad. Here I am standing in the front row and everything, feel kinda spoiled. XD (or just very lucky XD)
The new songs are SO awesome, especially Love bug, Can't have you and BB Good. The new CD is gonna kill me, literally. I haven't really thought of the new CD until now, gosh I'm excited. XD

Okej here's the main reason why I wrote this entry: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/guide/hd/jonas2.html Burning Up music video on HIGH DEFINITION! OMJ, I thought I'd pass out XD The video the JoBros have on their youtube is NOTHING against these. They are insane! You see everything!
(Kattis this is for you really..XD)


Well when I'm on it I'll tell you about yesterday. Me and a friend decided to have a girls night, we've came up with the idea a while ago but now we finally got it running. We had like hundred ideas. XD
So around noon saturday I took the bike to her house and we lay in the yard and talk for some hours. I really want to get rid of my t-shirt tan you know! (EW!) Then we went to supermarket to by food for the dinner we were making ourselves. XD We decided to make a wok, I'm sure you have all the prejudice just because I'm a chinese I do wooks all the time, NO I've actually never done a wok before and yesterday was the first time. XD I think it went kinda ok, it didn't look veyr but the taste wasn't all that bad. :D Because the thing was she had never done it before either. XD (Yes way to go! XD)
After dinner we pulled out our guitars (she recently got one and she wanted me to teach her something), I just explain soem thing and I eventually taught her how to read tablets. we started instead looking at photos and that took hours, it was really surprising that we've done much stuff together. I've almost forgot it all. Then we watched Devil wears Prada (totally a must!) and we ate nuts and strawberries instead of all that junkfood. (Had I something to do with it..?) XD
Then we realized we had tons of things we'd planned to do but haven't done yet. We did some facial masks, ahha so much fun, then we put on 27 Dresses and did our nails. (remind me to write about the movie later...) After that I basically went to sleep right on the spot. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Naaaw. Thanks.
Love the video in HD!
I'm burnin' up! Burnin' up! for the video. HAHA!

DU min moppe har funkat. SÅ när jag åkte iväg för att testa den så ramla jag. Så nu är jag helt stel i överkroppen. Sen har jag ett par blåmärken.. Har inga skrapsår, så det är skönt. Men det är lite svårt att ta sig upp ur sängen eller soffan. HAHA!

Tiffany said...

HAHAh när jag fick reda på Burning up Hd täntke jag direkt på dig! Jag typ svimma första gången jag såg den XD

NEEEJ, ramla du? Klumpigt XD Awww, men nu får du ta det lugnt tills du blir bättre!

Anonymous said...

HAHA. Naaw. Vi har ju liksom EN LÅT!

Klumpig? Jag heter Kattis.. HAHA!
Jag har ibland lite problem med att svänga!

Tiffany said...

Burning up är VÅR låt! :D:D
Jo du får hetl enkelt öva lite mera XD