Saturday 10 May 2008

What happens in Paris stays in Paris

Bonjour mes amis!! I've returned from France now. It have been crazy and it was absolutely wonderful! Our class totally gave "What happens in - stays in -" a new meaning. XD
After this amzingly amazing week we've been roughly thrown out to reality again. I have a standardized test in Maths the first thing on Monday, 8 o'clock! v_v And we have to finish our (freakin') project work in two weeks and I can tell you even now that THIS is going to stress the hell out of me. Not schoolwise, I have a concert (violin) coming up and a performance of our theatre.

B I G S I G H . . . . . .

I've missed JB so much. After the 6th day in Paris and Nantes, we left Nantes to go back to Paris. I put on my iPod and "When you look me in the eyes" came up, omg I felt so like home! I squeezed my iPod so hard, I've missed listening to them so much. I've figured out that listening to JB is something that will make me feel like home even if I'm thousands miles away...
Oh btw! When I was away, they released the music video to "Play My Music" by Connext Three (Jonas Brothers) in Camp Rock. It totally rocks, it gets so freakin' awesome the more you listen to it. Makes me jump and dance! :D
Don't worry guys I will tell you everything about Paris and Nantes, I just haven't the time och space right now. I have stories for at least one week blogging, so don't worry! I really have to go back to my Maths now. So I'll give you a sneak peak ;)

Picture of the Day:

French people that are always in our hearts!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

jag är så freakin stressad också. har helt mycket -.-

Tiffany said...

jo jag med XD

Anonymous said...

You really had to remind me of how much we have in school?! -.-'

Anonymous said...

Jag var och kollade när du spelade fiol en gång waaay back in time :P kul att du spelar fortfarande :)