Thursday 1 May 2008

France here we come

Haya guys! First of May today and I feel really bad for the demonstrators in Malmö, it's raining and it's really cold. :(

Yesterday was a heck of a stressful day. I was on my way to school, thought that I'd take the bike. When I took it out I hear this funny squicking noise, the back wheel was all flat. Crap, I had to run back upstairs and fetch my sister buscard (mine has no money on it). A stressful morning followed by a long break before my last lesson, History. So me and a friend of mine went out to eat something and we ended up talking for a very long time. I look at the time, Oh we started one minute ago. XD Then we ran back to school, can you imagen how it's like running next to the most athletic person in your whole class? It makes you look like the silliest person in the world, I tell ya. It was kinda okej being late so it was cool.

I agreed on joining going out finding a present to the french family we're staying at, with 2 other from my class. Only that one of them wasn't finished with the History assignment we had to hand it back in today. So we had to wait for him to be finished, it was pretty dreadful. It made really stressful just looking at them trying to make it on time. Goossh! XD Have been waiting for almost 2 hours we were finally went out.
Both of them had bicycles, I would also have had...stupid wheel! It ended up with me sitting in the back of one of the bikes and she drove me. It was a blast! XD I haven't sit in the back of a bike since I was 4 or I wonder if I have ever done it..hm? Anyway it was crraazzy, the first 5 minutes I was convinced she would drop me and I'll fall or something but after awhile it was just fun.
We went to this souvenir shop, they found their presents almost immediately. I on the other hand, don't know what I was thinking. I bought some toffee things in a cone. I was going to buy something else also off course, but WHEN was that going to happen? My brain just didn't work as usual that day.

Later me and my sister went out. Everything was about to close and I panicked. I think when I panic or get really stressful, I just block everything out and I won't think. After a while I became a bit mad. Being as stressful for not finding a present on ten minutes, I came up with the craziest ideas. Like buying a cookie jar, bake cookies and give it to them. Buying a photoalbum and take photos of Malmö and put it in. A french-swedish dictionary. A travellingbook of Malmö (which does not exist). Flowers and fake flowers. My head was all messed up.
In the end I didn't find anything and I have to go out now and find something, if I can find some stores being open today.

Picture fo the day:

Guess what I found when I looked for a box to put my presents in?!

I don't remember having so many dolls, but after we found them all the memories came back again. It was pretty insane we spent like half an hour dressing them and stuff. Oh the memories. XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neej jag är inte ett sånt shoppingfreak egentligen, det har jag inte heller råd med haha :D Men jag brukar hitta billiga saker, thats the secret :P

Ha så kul i France! :D

Caroline said...

hahaha, dockorna :P

Tiffany said...

re carro: Huhuh, ja o jenny satt helt länge och fixade dem, ball de va XD

Anonymous said...

Burken med kakor va skit bra OwO XDD

BRATZ XD Hihiihi jag mindes allt XDD