Wednesday 21 May 2008

Stealers strikes again!

I'm blogging from school right now, hence a picture less entry. It's going to be a short one anyway. XD

School's not much better, I wonder if it hasn't become even more stressful. Yeah and I really should write the 3 freakin' essays I have for Europe knowledge but I am not as you see.
However we've managed to get even more things to do, it's insane!!! Still I'm not feeling the panic just yet, I should though ...I should. (I know it'll come back and kick my ass XD)
Yesterday I went to see an Opera. It was tickets from the school but it was optional and I signed up for that one month ago. I didn't know then that I would have thousands things to do, so tough shit. No, it was quite a experience I've never been to an Opera before. They were all singing in Italian! Without the subtitles I wouldn'y understand a bit, sometimes I noticed they didn't translate everything they sang, sometimes it was because (I think) it was jsut a long tone they're singing again and again but then in some parts they were singing whole sentences and there were no translation, great! XD

I had a concert with the orchestra I'm in, this Monday, it went pretty bad but anyway.
It was meeting the Prettyface for the last time, it is really over. (YYYYEESSSS) But don't worry you'll always be the Prettyface. ;)
Just before the concert I had a rehearsal for my theatre play which is to have premiere this sunday and it's still CHAOS! And I feel bad for not trying my best to make it work because innermost I don't like the play at all. (Okej, hope non of those read this entry or else they kill me XD) So this Sunday we have to be there like 3 hours before to rehearse....

You will not believe this but miraculously someone stole these rubber things on the ends of handlebar to my new bike. Does it say steal stuff from me, it's OKEJ on my forehead?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG? Am I some stealingmagnet or soemthing?
And the funny thing but bike wasn't even outside, it was in the basement! What kind of sick person steals stuff from people in your own apartment?! SICKNESS!
Why do you need those rubber handlegrips, huh?! You need them so bad you have to steal them?! OMG I just think it's insane, it really disgust me!

(the series about my trip to France will be continued in the next entry, hope you like it. :D Please comment)

4 comments:

Caroline said...

har du en ny cykel nu eller?

Svar till alla kommenterar till min blogg:
- Nej det var frivilligt att följa med. Annars skulle man "plugga".
-Jaa klart man får göra projektarbete själv. Det är ganska vanligt.. kanske inte på din skola :P
- Nej vi hade olympiafest på tivoli, sån nattklubb/konsertställe
- Jo, Urban Outfitters finns i Stockholm
- Haha nej är man under 18 är det inte så lätt och få roliga jobb! Men jepp vi tjänar så sjukt mkt bättre än vad ni gör :P

Anonymous said...

I was just so happy when Leif moved Europe knowledge and History to next week and the other week xP

What I heard about the opera when you guys were talking, gave me the impression that it was really weird :P

Tiffany said...

re Carro: Ja, min pappa köte en ny typ två dagar efter den gammla blev stulen så de va bra. :D

Vart ligger urban i sthlm?

re Elin:MAhahah, it was not weird, it was just an Opera..

Caroline said...

jag kommer inte ihåg, kommer inte ens ihåg om jag var där(!) men om man kollar på deras hemsida står det xD