Tuesday 25 March 2008

Now or never!

I'll write it now or else I will never do it. Yeah another schoolbreak is over and it's sad as ever but my (real) Birthday is coming up so I'm glad for that. :D ONE more day and I'll be as old as Joe! MUAHHAHA! XD Can't wait!

So yesterday (24/3) I had a little "celebration" to my 18th B-day and invited some friends, which I haven't done since I was 10 years old or something. I thought this was it or I'll never do it again. XD But I was turning 18 so I thought I could use some celebration. Hohoho. I've been walking around and planning all of it for quite some time now but never really I would make it. I'm glad I did make it.
I sent out the invitations (handmade), very old-school but that's the way we roll. ;) In the end there were 8 people coming. (which is a bit much for our tiny appartment nut anyway..)

It started out with a modern style of the "Scavenger hunt", instead of finding things and carrying them they had to find and take pictures (with digitalcamera) of things. Well I came up with the idea the week just before schoolbreak and the sun was still shining. The weather was disastrous and a occasional snowstorm struck by.
We came home to my place, after a crazy jammed busride, and made pizza. That was real fun! Then we off course made a mess in the kitchen which my (younger) brother and sister had to clean up. They were totally my heroes that day!
Then it was time for viewing the pictures that was taken earlier. Started with the first team which had a lot of pictures even with themselves it them. Funniest was this picture with them and 2 emo girls. Hohoho. The other team had a lot of funny pictures too and even found one thing with the highest points. My and my sister sat down then and counted the final score, turned out the first team had won. CONGRATS for you guys!
Afterwards it was Presents time (!!). My friends are really amazing they bought exactly what I wanted to have! (Maybe because I've listed all the things here but still!) It was outrageous I even got JB stuff and I totally cried! Hahaaa. Thank you SO MUCH! *tear in the eye*
We then ate cake and sang , yes it was really old-school! Then I did some live performance by playing "Please be mine" and "SOS", hoho SOS was a disaster but in general it went pretty well.

Then it was Goodnight adn Goodbye, let's clean up this mess! XD Huhu, I just wanna thank everyone again and hope you a great time which I had! :D

Picture of the day: The MAX tiger, I hope they get paid for that!(Small picture for respecting personal integrity XD)

5 comments:

Caroline said...

skitkul var det! :)
haha sjukt snälla martin o jenny var alltså, diskade o hela köret =D *applåd för dem*

Tiffany said...

awww, tack så mycket! :D Jo jag kunde inte ha klarat de utan dem XD

Anonymous said...

hehe ja, credits for Jenny och Martin.
det var föresten trevligt att träffa dina vänner, så man har ansikten att relatera till när du nämner dem ;).
Jus de Grattis, för idag är det din riktigt stora dag!!

Tiffany said...

HUhuhuhu, men va bra att du tyckte de va trevligt. Tyckte det var väldigt trevligt jag med. :D
hhuhu juppp nu e jag också gammling. XD

Anonymous said...

jag gillade snöstormsbilden :P
och jag gjorde ju bort mig inför 6 totala främlingar när jag skulle spela haha