Monday 10 March 2008

Meeting the Prettyface, again

Haya, haven't written for a while now. The school stuff simply never ends but it's easterbreak soon and I promise to write more and maybe even post a new video. ;)
If you've missed my little video-guitar-singing breakthrough, view it here: http://thatmandy.blogspot.com/2008/03/littleb-it-longer-cover-by-me.html please comment, contructive critic and stuff!

So this will just be a quick one. My week-end have been unusally eventful, first on Saturday I have my little job thing going on (XD), then I read some chinese with my mum.

Yes let's take the story now. I've quit chinese class! XD The whole thing was really crappy and my parents finally realized that they didn't really learn us anything, so they made the whole situation as optional. The thing is I've waited really long for this to come, I've been talking about quitting after I've turn 18 but never really like knowing it for sure.
Then when my parents made it optional I was really doubtful, I've been longing for this but when it really happend I didn't know if I wanted to quit. Funny thing, huh?
Anyway me and my mum made an agreement that I'll read chinese with her an hour/per or so, because I really do want to know chinese!
Having all this frre time on saturdays it's really weird almost a bit uncomfortable for me, it's so not normal, I've been reading chinese on saturdays afternoon ever since I was 5 years old so I mean...

Let's go back to my week-end. Yeah Then I learnt a new song on the guitar! Inseparable! I haven't figured out the strumming yet but I'll work it out. I'm really happy though. :D
My friend turned 18 this tuesday so she was having a little get together, with her family and relatives and such. It was really great! It's kinda amazing how I get along with all of them. They remind me very much of the Robinsons which makes the whole thing a bit more funny. XD

I was really stressed out sunday morning. I were going to play at this big concert. I first had to write my blog to my school's internet magazine thing, maybe you don't know me well but it takes hours (!) for me to write a blogentry. XD So I was totally stressed out with that, then I had to wash my hair, do my hair, find clothes (we only wear black and white at concerts) and prepare for everything. Then I read my mail, what do I have?! My acting teacher had sent me a mail, don't forget we have practice today! I've totally forgot!! But luckily the schedules fitted perfectly.
First I'll have a soundcheck rehersal at the concert hall 2 o'clock, then we won't have anything until the actual concert which begins at 6 o'clock. So after 3 o'clock I almost ran over to acting class (which luckily is very close) and had some practice there until 5 o'clock. Then I run back to the concert hall and get dressed and tune my violin, phew!
The actual concert went very well and a lot of people I knew were there. Kajsa thank you so much for coming! :D:D

Then off course, you meet someone. Right, prettyface?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are free on Saturdays now huh? Then you can come along on the bc-meetings ;)

Anonymous said...

AHHH, så du har slutat? :D :D
aså skolan tar kol på en!! har kommit på att vi inte snackat på fem miljoner år. I miss you!

Tiffany said...

re Elin: Hohhoho, bc meetings huh?! OH YEAH! *bit sarcastic XD*

re Carro: Jo jag vet! Måste snacka med dig om en sak!