Saturday 15 March 2008

The City Is At War! [edited]

Guash I'm totally addicted to that song! The city is at war by Cobra Starship, I think I can live on only that song and on sunshine. Huhuhu..
I was surprised to see that they sold the Corba Starship CD(Viva la Cobra) here in Sweden, didn't know they were this big. I mean you can't buy JB cds here...YET!
So that is a big "WANT" for my B-day.

YES, my 18th B-Day is coming up a little more than a week. Huhuh, I feel so old!! Funny thing, I've been really against turning 18 ever since I turned 17. I didn't want to grow up! The whole adult thing is just too complex and frightens me. It was like Neverland all over again.
Anyway, I think I've matured alot these last days. I'm really confident of doing this adult thing, I think I'll be just fine. ;)
Hoho, just for some egocentric kicks..XD
List of things I'd love to have for my B-Day:
WHATEVER Jonas Brother thing (you I'll just die of happiness)
A laptop
A shoulder-bag-purse
A new cellphone
(oh when will it be sidekick and me?)
CDs (P!ATD, Cobra Starship)
Movies (Hairspray, Kikis delivery service, Stardust)
A backpack (for school)
A new iPod (just for egocentric kicks you know)
Books (detective novels like Agatha Christie)
Manga
Hairstuff (hairpins, diadem yeah you know hairstuff!)
The Ugly Betty season 1 dvdbox
Jonas Sunglasses (you knooowww.....)
A new bike (a cruiser?)

There are like 1000 stuff I want so it's hard to not get something I'll like. ;)

Picture of the day:
Me playing Scrabbles with some friends


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jag vill också vara 18! men samtidigt inte.
grattis i förskott! :D

Tiffany said...

jag tror du vill vara 18 mer än vad jag vill XD Vill du byta..?

Anonymous said...

That REALLY helped a lot! Now I know what to get you ^^

Tiffany said...

Hihih, that's great! I can't waiiitt!

Anonymous said...

Tiff du blir ju vuxen!

Och jag ska köpa en laptop till dig! haha nä jk, så mycket pengar har jag inte^^